Belvedere Dining Armchair, Quick Ship
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Sloped arms and a crowned seat cushion soften Belvedere’s clean-lined look. The versatile design pairs readily with any style of dining table, while the generous padding makes it an exceptionally comfortable seat for the living room or bedroom as well. We’ve upholstered this dining armchair in our premium Chunky Linen fabric for quick shipping, so you can get the look without the wait.
- 25.75"W x 28"D x 42.5"H.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried, sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Upholstered in classic Chunky Linen, available in Natural or White.
- Thick, premium padding on back and deep seat.
- Welted along the apron and back.
- Solid birch legs stained ebony.
- 2–4 week Quick Ship in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 25.75"W x 28"D x 42.5"H
- Seat height: 20.75"
- Seat depth: 19"
- Seat width: 25.25" at front; 18.75" at back
- Seat back height: 11.50"
- Arm height: 25.25"
- Distance between leg (side to side): 26"
- Distance between leg (front to back): 25.25"
- Weight capacity: 300 lb.
- Weight: 29.75 lb.
- Sinuous steel seat and back springs.
- Smooth glides on legs protect floor surfaces.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Brush or vacuum regularly (use a nonmetallic stiff-bristle brush).
- Protect from direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water (not tap water). Test fabric cleaners first in an inconspicuous area. Do not saturate fabric with cleaner. Pat instead of rub to avoid altering texture. Clean stain from outer edge to prevent “circling.”
- Thorough cleaning is recommended every 12 to 24 months. Do not wait for severe soiling. We recommend a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service.
- Do not remove cushion casings for cleaning. Unlike slipcovers, upholstered casings are not meant to be removed.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items (with the exception of those marked as Final Sale) may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.