Willie Bird Nitrate-Free Smoked Whole Turkey, Thanksgiving Delivery
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Nobody smokes a turkey like the experts at the famous Willie Bird Ranch in Sonoma County, California, where the free-range birds are raised on the tastiest, healthiest natural grains. Entirely free of preservatives, our whole, bone-in turkeys are rubbed with a brown-sugar cure and spiked with garlic, then slow-smoked to succulent perfection. The mild, moist meat has a spectacular smoky flavor and is delicious hot or cold.
- Approx. 11–13 lb. (serves 10–12).
- Preservative free.
- Shipped chilled.
- Quantities are limited. For Thanksgiving delivery, order by 11:59PM PT, Friday, November 22; shipping begins November 20 and will arrive by November 27. For Christmas delivery, order by 11:59PM PT, Friday, December 20; shipping begins December 17 and will arrive by December 24.
- Please note: Once an order has been placed, no updates can be made to the shipping address.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The turkey ships chilled with ice packs. Refrigerate or freeze upon receipt. It keeps 4 weeks refrigerated, unopened, or up to 6 months frozen.
- To thaw, remove from the freezer and place in the refrigerator for 48 hours.
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Place the defrosted turkey in a roasting pan and cover with aluminum foil. Bake until warmed through, 2 to 2 1/2 hours. If preparing stuffing, cook it separately on the stovetop or in the oven; do not stuff the bird.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 to 15 minutes prior to serving.
Turkey, water, salt, brown sugar.
To ensure freshness, this item is shipped from the supplier and is not eligible for rush shipping.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by 11:59PM PT, Friday, November 22; begins shipping November 20 and will arrive by November 27.
- For Christmas delivery, order by 11:59PM PT, Sunday, December 15; begins shipping December 17 and will arrive by December 24.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. Delivery surcharges apply. View Shipping Options and Charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
- About Willie Bird Turkeys
The Benedetti family started raising turkeys in Northern California’s Sonoma County back in 1948. In 1963, Willie Benedetti developed the formula for the now-famous Willie Bird Turkey, which the family raises in the rolling, oak-studded hills just east of Santa Rosa. The birds roam freely around the grassy acreage, tended and nurtured by Willie, his brother Riley and their cousin Rocky Koch. The best we’ve tasted, Willie-Bird free-range turkeys are raised with care, fed only the best natural grains and vegetable proteins, and never treated with hormones or antibiotics.