Potato & Cheese Casserole
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Celebratory meals with friends and family call for comforting dishes like our richly decadent casserole. It's prepared from scratch at Maine's award-winning Hancock Gourmet Lobster Co. with a creamy blend of tender potatoes, sour cream and savory spices topped with crunchy seasoned breadcrumbs and crispy onions. Enjoy it with your favorite protein or just grab a spoon and dig in.
- Two trays (each serves 4–6).
- 4 lb. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The casserole ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated in transit. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place trays in the freezer, where they will keep up to 6 months.
- Keep frozen until ready to bake.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove plastic wrap from trays and place on a lined baking sheet. Bake for 40–45 minutes or until completely baked through.
- Potato (potatoes, dextrose, disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate, soybean oil, vegetable oil, canola oil, sunflower oil, salt), cream of celery soup (water, celery, vegetable oil [corn, cottonseed, canola and/or soybean], cheddar cheese [milk, enzymes, salt], modified food starch, wheat flour, contains less than 2% of: salt, soy protein concentrate, monosodium glutamate, dehydrated cream [milk], soy lecithin, yeast extract, beta carotene for color, celery extract, flavoring, onion extract), sour cream (cultured pasteurized cream, nonfat milk and enzymes), seasoned bread crumbs (panko bread crumbs, butter, olive oil, chives, parsley, garlic, lemon zest), crispy onions (onions, enriched flour [wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], sunflower, safflower and/or canola oil, salt), salt, Cajun seasoning (garlic, salt, onion, paprika, oregano, white pepper, red pepper, spices), dehydrated onion flakes, garlic powder.
- Contains: Egg, milk, soy, wheat. Processed in a facility that also processes shellfish and tree nuts.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.