Polyscience Sous Vide Professional Immersion Circulator
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through November 14. Learn More
A favorite technique of restaurant chefs, sous vide cooking is becoming popular in home kitchens as well. And no wonder – foods emerge with amazing flavor, texture and juiciness. The method calls for cooking food slowly in a low-temperature water bath inside vacuum-sealed bags. This professional thermal circulator offers precise temperature control and a pump that continuously circulates water to ensure even cooking.
- Easy to use—simply set the thermal circulator, place the vacuum-sealed food in the water bath and leave it to cook.
- Inside the airtight bags, foods cook in their own natural juices, guaranteeing tender, flavorful results every time.
- Great for make-ahead meals, vacuum-sealed pouches can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer until you're ready to use them.
- Sous vide cooking locks in food’s natural flavors, nutrients and moisture.
- A favorite of professional chefs everywhere, this unit runs day and night in many top restaurant kitchens.
- Setting it apart from standard sous vide machines, it features a powerful pump that actively circulates heated water throughout the pot to ensure uniform cooking temperatures.
- Pump speed regulation allows this machine to circulate up to 8 gallons of water at a time.
- The unit clamps securely to the side of any stockpot or large container.
- Cooking temperatures adjust from 59°F to 212°F with the push of a button – and can be set to 1/10th of a degree.
- Large LCD screen displays actual and desired temperatures (in Fahrenheit or Celsius), so you can monitor progress at a glance.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" x 7 1/4” x 14” high.
- 9 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Do not let circulator come in direct contact with food. Use with approved boilable bags.
- Do not immerse entire unit in water.
- Unplug unit before removing it from the water.
- Allow to cool before removing from cooking vessel.
- Clean by rinsing and drying thoroughly.
- Wipe housing clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers.
- Depending on use and water hardness, scale and mineral build-up may occur. Clean by filling a pot with a solution of vinegar and water and running the circulator for about 30 minutes.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Voltaggios Sous Vide Turkey Recipe
In a large stockpot over high heat, combine the water, spices, salt and brown sugar. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the citrus juices and rinds. Refrigerate the brine until thoroughly chilled. Place the breasts and drumsticks into the cold brine and refrigerate for 24 hours. (Refrigerate the thighs separately; do not brine.)
Prepare a sous vide immersion circulator for use according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Preheat the water to 150°F, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Cut the bone out from the thighs, keeping the skin intact. Season the inside of the thighs with salt and pepper. Place the thighs, skin side down, into a vacuum-sealable bag, making sure they lie flat. Add the sage, thyme and garlic to the bag. Using a large tablespoon, place 1/4 cup duck fat around the thighs. Using a vacuum sealer, vacuum and seal the bag tight according to the manufacturer’s instructions; be sure you have a smooth, airtight seal. Carefully place the bag into the circulating water and cook for 2 1/2 hours.
During the first 30 minutes of cooking the thighs, remove the breasts and drumsticks from the brine. Rinse the pieces and pat dry. Place each half breast and drumstick into separate vacuum-sealable bags; add 1/4 cup duck fat to each bag. Using a vacuum sealer, vacuum and seal the bags as instructed above. Place the bags into the circulating water and cook for 2 hours. (The thighs, breasts and drumsticks should be done at the same time.) Have ready a large bowl of ice water. Remove all the bags from the circulating water and place into the ice water for 20 minutes.
Just before serving, preheat oil in a deep fryer to 375°F. Remove all of the turkey pieces from the bags and pat dry. Working in batches, fry the breasts and drumsticks until golden and crispy, about 5 minutes per piece. Transfer to a carving board.
In a large sauté pan over medium heat, warm the 1 Tbs. oil. Place the thighs, skin side down, in the pan and cook until golden and crispy, about 12 minutes. Turn the thighs over and cook until warmed through, 2 to 3 minutes more. Slice the breasts and thighs and arrange on a platter with the drumsticks. Serves 6 to 8.
Recipe from Chef Michael Voltaggio.