Pizzacraft™ Round Pizza Stone
Perfect pizza, breads and flatbreads are only minutes away with Pizzacraft’s round pizza stone. The ceramic stone heats evenly, with no hot spots, to produce a uniformly browned crust. The stone is also a great way to quickly reheat foods in the oven for a crisp finish.
- Made of cordierite ceramic for durability and thermal-shock resistance.
- Holds heat exceptionally well, keeping oven temperature steady (the benefit of brick-oven baking).
- Pulls moisture from the outer surface of the dough to promote perfect crustiness.
- Requires no seasoning or conditioning.
- Ideal for indoor oven or outdoor grill.
- 16 1/2" diam., 1/2" thick.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Preheat the stone in the oven for maximum heat retention.
- The stone may be left in the oven at all times. Repeated use will harden the stone further and improve its baking performance.
- Always allow the stone to cool before removing from the oven.
- Do not place pastry or cookies directly on the stone; the butter or fat content will cause the stone to smoke.
- Prior to first use, wash the stone in plain water.
- Allow the stone to cool completely after use. Brush off any residue and use a nylon pad (without soap) to remove any burnt bits.
- Hand-wash with water only. Do not use soap or detergent.
- To remove stains, make a paste of baking soda and water, apply with a brush, and rinse off.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by TxWoman from Huge mistake Too big for my use. Fills my full size oven, smell of fumes overwhelmed my house. Too big to use outside. Food sticks to it so bad I couldn't get it clean enough. It smokes every time I try to use it. Can't even give it away. To expensive to through away. Will use it in the garden for a stepping stoneDate published: 2015-12-11Rated 1 out of 5 by mumbee from horrible and waste of money My experience with this stone was terrible. The pizza stuck to the stone so badly that when I removed the stuck pizza (after much work) pieces of the stone tore off with the pizza crust.Date published: 2015-03-28