Pizza Stone with Frame
- Premier Deal
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Cooking up brick oven–style pizzas at home is easier than ever with this pizza stone, which sits inside a stainless-steel carrier for safe, quick transfer to the oven or outdoor grill. The stone is made of even-heating cordierite ceramic, an ideal choice for pizza and bread baking that produces a beautifully browned, crispy crust.
- Made of cordierite, a high-fired ceramic that offers excellent thermal shock resistance.
- Eliminates hot spots while cooking and produces a uniformly browned crust.
- Draws out moisture from dough for a crisp crust.
- Includes a stainless-steel frame with handles for easy transfer.
- Frame is dishwasher safe.
- 15" sq. surface area for pizza.
- Also useful for baking breads.
- Convenient for heating and reheating frozen pizzas and baked goods.
- 19 1/4" x 15 3/4" x 2 3/4" high.
- 9 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- For best results, pre-heat oven or grill to 500˚F (260˚C) and place stones in the middle of the lowest rack of the oven or at the center of the grill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat stones, then with dust with cornmeal before placing the food on top.
- If baking a prepared food item, follow the manufacturer’s instructions on packaging.
- If baking freshly made dough, a flat metal spatula or a pizza peel dusted with cornmeal works well for transferring food to the baking stone.
- Do not place pastry or cookies directly on the stone; the butter or fat content will cause the stone to smoke.
- Stones will get hot — use oven mitt or glove when handling.
- Scrape off any excess food with a spatula.
- When the stones have cooled, run them under hot water while scrubbing with a brush.
- Do not use soap on the stones as it may leave a soapy aftertaste.
- The natural properties of the baking stones will cause them to darken and spot with age — do not attempt to remove this discoloration.
- Air-dry the stones and store inside the oven.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by featherybubbles from too fragile I ordered one and it came completely packaged but an edge was sheared off. Went to the store to return and they had one in stock, but when we opened it to check it was in worse condition. Clearly doesn't ship well. The frame seems incredibly convenient thoughDate published: 2018-01-01Rated 1 out of 5 by Midnightsmom from Don't Bother Ordering I've ordered two, and both arrived in pieces. I've a feeling it's just too delicate for real life usage. This is very disappointing as the quality of the products I've purchased from Williams Sonoma is usually top notch.Date published: 2016-12-14Rated 5 out of 5 by SonomaReviewer from Love this! My husband wanted a pizza stone for the grill and this is a very nice one. It is too bad that it is no longer available for sale. We used it for a make your own pizza night Christmas Eve and people loved it!Date published: 2015-02-01Rated 5 out of 5 by ChefDeJour from Fantastic Crust Great pizza stone! It produces an incredible crust. Perfectly sized. Clean with spatula to remove any debris, then wipe with warm water only. The frame makes it easy to handle but you must use gloves it handling hot. I use a pizza peel to remove the pizza, then let this cool in the oven before removing. Excellent stone that works in oven and on grill. I personally prefer putting this in the oven then preheating oven. Allow the stone to get hot for 30 minutes.Date published: 2013-10-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Mary87 from AWESOME!!! This helped us make pizza like we got in Italy. Obviously, not quite as good as Italy but extremely close. Will never order pizza again. The first pizza stone was broken during shipping but we called customer service and had another one within two days. The stone is a little fragile but with a little careful storing its not really a problem.Date published: 2013-07-18Rated 5 out of 5 by NicSF from Excellent Pizza Stone We thought this Pizza Stone was a unique idea for using on our grill for a summer rooftop party. What a HIT! This pizza stone was fantastic.....we couldnt get the pizza's out quick enough to feed our guests! Our only complaint is that we didnt buy two of them!Date published: 2012-07-23Rated 5 out of 5 by MamaR from Grilled Pizza with friends! Purchased this at my local Williams Sonoma store along with a box of pizza crust and small cookbook for grilling pizza. Invited some friends over on Friday and thought we would see just what the big deal with grilled pizza was! This stone fit perfect on our grill and turned out three beautifully grilled pizzas. The cookbook helped guide us on how to grill the pizzas and using the Stone helped avoid any accidental messes on the grates. We all had a great Friday night thanks to our new purchase.Date published: 2012-06-25