Williams Sonoma Pizza Seasoning
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
In Italian kitchens, cooks often rely on custom blends of aromatic herbs and spices to lend distinctive character to their signature pizzas. Perfect for homemade pizzas or your favorite take-out pies, our classic Mediterranean seasoning blend also adds vibrant flavor to pasta dishes, focaccia and calzones.
- Aromatic Mediterranean herbs and spices are blended with savory onions and sweet sun-dried tomatoes to create a classic seasoning for pizzas and other Italian favorites.
- Sprinkle this flavorful blend over piping-hot pizza, or use it to season homemade sauces for pizza, calzone or pasta.
- For a quick, easy salad dressing, use the blend to spice up your favorite vinaigrette.
- All seasonings are crushed just before blending to ensure the most vibrant flavor and aroma.
- The premium, all-natural ingredients for our Pizza Spice Blend are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.6 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
- Garlic, sun-dried tomato, California chili, cayenne pepper flakes, onion, sea salt, basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, black pepper.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.