Pink Heart Rose Cake
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The sweetest valentine of all. This heart-shaped cake is as visually stunning as it is delicious. With a single layer of We Take the Cake's best-selling moist, rich chocolate cake as the base, the cake is then topped with whole fluffy pink roses made of a soft vanilla buttercream. Here's your chance to surprise someone special with flowers and chocolate in one tremendously sweet gesture.
- 5" diam., 1" high (serves 6).
- 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Shipped frozen.
- This item is available for immediate or Valentine's Day delivery. Immediate delivery will arrive within 1 to 2 weeks of order placement date; Valentine's Day delivery will start shipping on Monday, February 4, to arrive by Friday, February 8.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 3 months, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. Remove the plastic from the cake while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, remove from box and allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 4 hours before serving. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Chocolate Cake: Butter, sugar, vegetable shortening, cocoa, eggs, all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, buttermilk and vanilla.
- Pink Vanilla Butter Cream Icing: Powdered sugar, vanilla, butter, pink food coloring and salt.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Valentine's Day Flower Cake
Rated 3 out of 5 by KelS from Good, but needs work Cake was tasty. Moist. Frosting wasn't too sweet, which was great! However, upon removing cake for presentation from its bottom wrapper, it became mangled. I followed all included instructions. Half of the cake was still stuck to the bottom wrapper, like when you remove a cupcake or muffin from its wrapper. There must be a better way for the manufacturer to package this cake.Date published: 2018-02-13