Pigs in a Blanket
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Pigs in a blanket have been a staple of buffets and cocktail parties for generations. Our deliciously addictive version, from The Perfect Bite Co. in Los Angeles, takes the humble appetizer to sophisticated new heights. Flaky puff pastry is first rubbed with Provençal mustard and herbs, then hand wrapped around perfectly spiced, nitrite-free all-beef franks. These hors d'oeuvres are easy to prepare: Simply bake and serve.
- 24 pieces (1 lb. 8 oz. total).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The pigs in a blanket ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Freeze the pigs in a blanket upon receipt. Keep frozen, up to 3 months, until ready to bake.
- Bake from frozen. Remove outer plastic wrap and place tray with pigs in a blanket on a lined baking sheet in a preheated 400°F oven. Bake for 18–20 minutes until golden brown. (For food safety and best quality, cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.) Let stand a few minutes before serving.
- All-beef hot dog (beef, water, contains less than 2% of the following: allspice, celery juice powder, evaporated cane juice, garlic powder, ginger, honey, lactic acid starter culture, mustard, nutmeg, onion powder, paprika, pepper, sea salt), all-butter puff pastry (unbleached enriched flour [wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme], butter [pasteurized sweet cream (derived from milk)] water, salt), Dijon mustard (water, mustard seeds, vinegar, salt, citric acid), herbes de Provence.
- Made in USA.
Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 3 out of 5 by debbied from Be aware these are different We loved these in the past. Be warned that the classic pigs in a blanket now have herb mustard on them (not on the side as pictured). It does say it in the summary but having ordered them many times in the past I did not read the summary in full. My kids loved the plain ones but won't eat these.Date published: 2018-03-21Rated 3 out of 5 by judyg1 from Not as good as before I have been buying and using these pigs in a blanket for several years - always have a few packs in my freezer as everyone loves them and Im a bit to lazy to make them anymore! This last order is a big disappointment! Previously, there dough contained no herbs or mustard - I feel that is a detriment to the current ones. Also they were so stuck together that even after defrosting, I lost quite a few from a package while separating them to bake. That is the main reason I can't give a higher rating. They just don't measure up as well as previously. Having said that, I will continue to use my supply and then decide if they are worth re-ordering or if I should look elsewhereDate published: 2016-07-23Rated 4 out of 5 by cajungal from Attractive and Taste OK These are easy to prepare and look cute. I think they taste fair but because my husband just loves them, I will continue to buy. He is not much an appetizer guy so I value his opinion.Date published: 2015-01-07Rated 5 out of 5 by TeamBogan from My family's favorite This was the best appetizer ever. It's easy and taste great for all ages! I made it for Christmas as an appetizer and it was gone in no time at all. Make sure you buy enough.Date published: 2014-11-16Rated 1 out of 5 by openminded from Not edible The dough remains flat and flavorless, not flaky. Made for guests before I tried them myself....BAD idea.Date published: 2013-02-15Rated 4 out of 5 by Izzy from They were gone in 15 minutes... I had to cook them longer than suggested to "crisp" up the blankets. They are a tad too salty - but they're "pigs" in those blankets right? Seriously folks they were gone in 15 minutes and I've been asked to serve them again. Great food to have on food during football season!Date published: 2012-09-13Rated 5 out of 5 by GreenEyedMuse from Delicious Pigs in a Blanket These were simply the BEST Pigs in a Blanket that I have ever tasted! The pastry was deliciously light and the hot dogs were slightly smokey in flavor...when topped with a nice Dijon mustard or even ketchup they never failed to satisfy! Served them at our open house and they were certainly a hit - ordered three boxes and there wasn't one left, will order more next time so I can enjoy the left-overs!Date published: 2012-02-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Arelen84 from Delicious and Easy to Prepare Fairly expensive but worth every penny. Light, fluffy and delicious. A holiday regular from now on.Date published: 2012-01-02