Piedmont Dining Bar Stool
Gentle curves and an airy frame bring relaxed comfort to this architecturally inspired bar stool. Ergonomically designed for lasting comfort, it's handcrafted of eco-friendly European oak with an amply padded seat in your choice of custom upholstery.
- 23" x 22" x 44.75"H.
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried, FSC-certified European oak.
- Thick, premium padding on deep seat.
- Finished by hand in a 12-step process that highlights the natural beauty of the wood.
- Available made to order your choice of custom upholstery fabrics and leathers; to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Sold individually.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 23" x 22" x 44.75"H.
- Seat: 18.75"W x 18.5"D x 32.25"H.
- Seat back height: 12.5".
- Leg height: 27" (front), 25.75" (back).
- Distance between legs: 16" (front to back).
- Stretcher height: 12.25" at front, 13.75" at sides.
- Weight capacity: 300 lb.
- Product weight: 24 lb. 12 oz.
- Reinforced with double-dowels and corner braces for added stability.
- Generously padded with high-resiliency foam and fiber core.
- Smooth glides on leg bottoms protect floor surfaces.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Protect from direct sunlight, which can cause cracking and discoloration.
- Dust with a soft, clean, lint-free cotton cloth.
- Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals, as they may damage the finish of this item.
Quick Ship: 2-4 Weeks
- Items marked as Quick Ship will usually be delivered within 2-4 weeks. There is no additional charge for Quick Ship delivery. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Made To Order: 6-14 Weeks
- Made to Order Items are usually delivered within 6-14 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.