Picnic in the Park Cheese Collection
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Packed for a picnic, this gift crate features a trio of small-maker cheeses from upstate New York, Brooklyn’s finest salami and a jar of wildflower honey made by Pennsylvania bees, plus crunchy Australian water crackers. Packaged in our reusable wooden crate, the collection is ready for giving – or spreading out on a blanket and sharing with friends.
- 1 lb. 6.6 oz. food total.
- Shipped chilled
- Made in USA and Australia.
Picnic in the Park Cheese & Charcuterie Collection includes (see More Info tab for item details):
- 5 oz. Brooklyn Cured Sweet Soppressata
- 3.5 oz. Eclipse Goat's Milk Cheese
- 5–6 oz. Goat Camembert Cheese
- 3.5 Kunik Cheese
- 2.6 oz. Thin Wheat Crackers
- 2 oz. Wildflower Honey
- Dimensions & More Info
Picnic in the Park Cheese & Charcuterie Collection includes:
- Brooklyn Cured Sweet Soppressata: Classic sweet salami Inspired by New York's great Italian pork stores, flavored with black pepper, white wine and a hint of garlic. (5 oz.)
- Eclipse Cheese: Creamy, delicate Camembert-style goat's milk cheese features a bloomy white rind coated with a layer of vegetable ash. (3.5 oz.)
- Goat Camembert: A bloomy, white-rind classic with the buttery tang of goat’s milk. (5–6 oz.)
- Kunik Cheese: A blend of mild cow’s milk and tangy goat’s milk gives this white-ring triple-cream its complexity. (3.5 oz.)
- Thin Wheat Crackers: Thin, crispy Australian water crackers blended with a hint of sea salt and cheese. (2.6 oz.)
- Wildflower Honey: Made by the resident bees of Lukan’s Farm in Pennsylvania, this all-natural amber honey is redolent of goldenrod flowers, bamboo, clover and aster. (2 oz.)
- Use & Care
- The cheese ships chilled with gel packs. Refrigerate upon receipt. The cheese is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan, where it will keep for up to 2 weeks.
- Store the crackers and honey at room temperature.
- To experience the cheese’s full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheese to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving.
- Serve with the crackers and honey.
- Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended.
- Brooklyn Cured Sweet Soppressata: Pork, salt, spices, dextrose, celery powder, rosemary extract, cherry powder, lactic acid starter culture.
- Eclipse: Pasteurized Hudson Valley goat milk, culture, white mold, vegetable ash, salt, rennet.
- Goat Camembert: Cultured, pasteurized goat milk, salt, microbial rennet.
- Kunik: Pasteurized Goat’s milk, Pasteurized cow cream, sea salt, lactic cultures, vegetarian enzymes, penicillium candidium.
- Thin Wheat Crackers: Wheat flour (48%), water, cheese powder, salt, canola oil, sodium bicarbonate, rye flour.
- Wildflower Honey: Honey.
Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.