Philips XXL Analog Airfryer
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Enjoy healthy air-fried foods with Philips largest, most powerful Airfyer ever. Like its smaller siblings, this cleverly designed machine uses patented heat circulation to quickly fry food to crispy, golden brown perfection – using little or no oil. Even better, the Twin TurboStar technology removes fat from food so it contains 90% less fat than conventionally fried food. Designed for family-sized meals, this large-capacity Airfryer features simple-to-use rotary timer and temperature dials. Not just for frying, this machine is great for baking, roasting and grilling too.
- Ultra-large 3-lb.-capacity stainless-steel frying basket accommodates up to a whole chicken or six portions of fries.
- Easy-adjust rotary timer and temperature dials.
- Airfryer technology creates a "tornado" of hot air that melts away fat.
- QuickClean basket with nonstick mesh cleans up in seconds.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 3/4" x 16 1/4" x 12 1/2" high.
- 3-lb. cap. frying basket.
- 17 lb. 10 oz.
- Model #HD9630/96.
- Patented Rapid Air heat circulation technology works in conjunction with top grill to guarantee uniform cooking and browning.
- Patented "starfish" design inside fryer ensures perfectly uniform heat circulation.
- Pull-out airfryer basket makes it easy to add and remove food.
- Oil pan, frying basket and inside of fryer have durable nonstick coating for quick, easy cleanup.
- Oil pan and basket are dishwasher safe.
- Includes airfryer basket and deluxe recipe booklet.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching nonstick surface.
- Allow fryer to cool before cleaning.
- Clean fryer after every use. Remove any oil from bottom of pan to prevent smoking.
- Oil pan and fry basket are dishwasher safe. They can also be hand-washed in warm, soapy water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Dry thoroughly.
- Clean inside of fryer with hot water and a non-abrasive sponge.
- Wipe outside of fryer with a damp cloth or non-abrasive sponge.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.