Philips Viva Turbo Star Airfryer, Black
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The new streamlined version of the Philips Airfryer takes up less space on the countertop but is large enough to accommodate dinner for the whole family. It also makes your favorite fried food – from vegetable chips to French fries to doughnuts –guilt-free, thanks to TurboStar™ technology, which uses superheated air to fry food quickly with little or no oil. There's no preheating, and the Airfryer keeps food warm for serving.
- New design is 20% smaller (with the same 2 3/4-qt. capacity) to fit better on countertops.
- TurboStar technology circulates hot air continuously through the cooking chamber, resulting in 70% more evenly cooked food.
- Direct heat from above quickly crisps food to a perfect golden-brown on the outside, while remaining tender inside.
- Includes preset programs for popular dishes like frozen fries, meat, fish and chicken.
- Also grills, roasts and bakes to help you prepare burgers, chicken, sausages, quiche, muffins and more.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #HD9621/96.
- 10 1/2" x 11 1/2" x 10 3/4" high.
- Capacity: 1 lb. 13 oz. (2 3/4-qt.)
- 35" cord.
- 12 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- QuickClean basket includes removable nonstick mesh for fast cleaning in less than 90 seconds.
- Detachable EasyClick handle allows you to use multiple cooking accessories and enables compact storage.
- Single control dial for setting temperature and start time.
- Parts that come in contact with food are BPA-free.
- Includes recipe booklet with more than 200 recipes.
- Additional recipes are available on the Airfryer recipe app.
- Use & Care
- Nonstick drawer and food basket are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Amie from Still learning, but so far pretty impressed! It takes awhile to get used to (what temp to cook and for how long). But I'm starting to get the hang of it.I'm really going to love it in the summer so I don't have to heat up my oven. I wish this model had more accessories to purchase.Date published: 2018-11-05