Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Electric Toothbrush
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The Sonicare DiamondClean Smart is more than an electric toothbrush – it's a complete oral care system. Customize your brushing experience with five different modes designed for whitening, gum care, deep cleaning and more. Use the DiamondClean with the Sonicare app to get real-time feedback and personalized coaching to improve your brushing over time and meet your oral health goals.
- Five modes for all your oral care needs: Clean, White+, Gum Health, DeepClean+ and Tongue Care.
- Removes up to 10x more plaque and improves gum health up to 7x in just 2 weeks (Gum Health mode vs. a manual toothbrush).
- Removes up to 100% more stains in just 3 days (White+ mode vs. a manual toothbrush).
- Three brushing intensity levels – low, medium and high.
- Pressure sensor alerts you when you're brushing too hard.
- BrushPacer timer reminds you to brush different sections of your mouth.
- Replacement reminder light blinks when it's time to change brush head.
- BrushSync technology allows brush head to communicate with handle via microchip, so toothbrush automatically selects correct mode.
- Bluetooth-enabled to work with Philips Sonicare app (available from Apple App Store or Google Play).
Sonicare DiamondClean Smart Toothbrush includes:
- Glass charger for rinsing after brushing or charging toothbrush.
- Faux-leather USB travel case for charging on the go.
8 replacement brush heads.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/2" long.
- Charge via lithium ion battery (included) lasts for 14 days before recharge needed.
- Model #HX9957/61, #HX9957/51.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- To charge with glass: Plug charging base into wall socket. Place charging glass on top of base and place handle in glass. The charging indicator flashes white until toothbrush is fully charged.
- To charge with travel case: Place handle in travel case. Connect case to laptop, wall-mounted USB socket or suitable wall adapter. USB cord is attached to travel case and stored in cord compartment. The battery indicator flashes white until toothbrush is fully charged.
- Do not clean brush head, handle or charger in dishwasher.
- Brush Head: Rinse brush head and bristles after each use. At least once a week, remove brush head from handle and rinse brush head connection with warm water.
- Handle: Remove brush head and rinse metal shaft area with warm water. Make sure to remove any residual toothpaste. Wipe entire surface of handle with damp cloth.
- Charger and travel case: Unplug charger and travel case before cleaning. Use damp cloth to wipe surface of charger and travel case.
- Glass and brush head holder: Clean with water and mild soap. Dry with soft towel. Glass and brush head holder are also dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.