Philips Smoke-Less Infrared Grill with BBQ & Steel-Wire Grids
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Grill your favorite foods to perfection year-round with our exclusive Philips Smoke-Less Infrared Grill, which features two interchangeable grilling surfaces, infrared technology and a drip-tray design that result in up to 97% less smoke than conventional indoor electric grills. The efficient countertop grill heats quickly to an even, constant high temperature that’s perfect for searing the exterior of meats and other foods while keeping the interior juicy and flavorful. Advanced infrared technology maintains searing-hot temperatures, while the grill’s innovative design directs all the drippings to an easy-to-remove tray to keep your kitchen smoke-free, with less messy spattering. The unique appliance is easy to set up and provides even heating that lets you achieve beautiful browning without burning. The integrated heat reflectors help grill all sides of the food evenly, while the grids provide gorgeous grill marks. Easily detachable parts make cleaning a breeze.
Quality Construction Features
- Williams Sonoma–exclusive model includes two interchangeable grilling grids: a nonstick cast-aluminum barbecue grid for steaks, burgers and chops, and a steel-wire grid for delicate ingredients like fish, vegetables and fruit.
- Grill used with the aluminum barbecue grid results in up to 86% less smoke than standard American electric grills; with the steel-wire grid in place, it produces up to 97% less smoke.
- Powerful infrared heat maintains a constant 446°F cooking temperature for food that's perfectly seared on the outside, juicy and tender on the inside.
- Nonstick cast-aluminum barbecue grid achieves a gorgeous sear with attractive grill marks.
- Reflectors located on the sides of the grill direct heat towards food for even cooking.
- Easy cleaning with dishwasher-safe removable parts – no more scraping and brushing.
- Comes with a recipe book.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #HD6372/94ST.
- Grill measures 19 3/4" wide x 14 1/2" deep x 5 1/2" high.
- Grill weighs 12 lb.
- 1660 watts of power.
- Steel-wire grid is ready to use as soon as you turn the grill on; barbecue grid needs to preheat for six minutes before grilling.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Turkey.
- Use & Care
- If cooking multiple batches, empty drip tray and wipe tray and grid with paper towel between each batch. Be careful: the grid and drip tray are hot during and for some time after use. Use oven mitts or pot holders to handle parts.
- Before cleaning, unplug the grill and let it cool completely.
- Wipe away excess grease.
- Soak the drip tray and grill grids in hot, soapy water for five minutes before washing.
- Clean the grids and the drip tray with a soft cloth or sponge in hot, soapy water or in the dishwasher.
- Wipe the base clean with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kurt59 from Grilling Great grill for those who can’t have have gas or charcoal grills on there Balconies. The only problem is cleaning the interior side walls and the glass heating surface. I have reached out to Phillips, but have still not been informed.Date published: 2019-06-03Rated 5 out of 5 by bmwrick from Finally an indoor grill that works! What a great product! Preheat for ten minutes and your ready to grill! I’ve done steaks, pork chops and chicken and all have come out perfect! Very easy to clean, what more could you ask for! I love mine!Date published: 2019-03-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Deborah from Just love this grill I had researched this grill for awhile and decided to purchase it for the Holidays....I’m really enjoying this grill... a few tip to successfull grilling... preheat the grill for at least 10 minutes... have the meat at room temperature and make sure if you marinate it, dry it off.. I’ve tried flank steak, excellent. shrimp deveined in the shells, terrific, also vegetables... I like it so much, I ordered the rotisserie this weekend.. good value, easy cleanup... great grill.Date published: 2019-01-28Rated 4 out of 5 by Ariel1 from Nothing replace the flavors of an open flame BBQ but the Philips Grill do the trick. I recently moved to an apartment in a downtown area and missed our family BBQ's on Sundays until now. The grill is really easy to use and quite easy to clean. I have grilled steaks, boneless chicken breast, thighs and pork chops and all came out nice. Veggies cook really well but make sure you cut them in large pieces to avoid falling through the grill. I wont say is 100% smokeless but depending on what you cook is maybe 90% smoke free so work really well for grilling inside my apartment. When you turn it on the infrared light is quite impressive and a great conversation piece as every guest always say WOW what is that?.Date published: 2018-09-21Rated 5 out of 5 by ganana from Ease to use. Cleaning is the only problem I have had. What do you use to clean the inside, from the spatters?Date published: 2018-09-11Rated 1 out of 5 by Bee12 from Worst purchase ever! I’m a total “grilled” meals type of girl. I recently relocated from So Cal (where we literally grilled our dinner every night) to So Florida where I’m in a high rise with no grill. I read some great reviews on this grill so I opted to purchase one. I can honestly say this grill is TERRIBLE! It’s not a true heat. It uses an infared light to heat and it only makes for a tough and very dry steak. I also tried grilling eggplant and portobello mushrooms and it took forever AND they too dried out. I’ve had it for about six months, have tried using it twice and will NEVER use it again. I honestly wish I could return it because I’m tight for space in this tiny apartment and could totally use a drifferrnt type of grill. So WS...will you take it back!?Date published: 2018-08-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Michelle from Great indoor grill I've had this grill for several months now and I use it about once a week. It functions as expected: it heats up in 7 minutes, cook times are as described, and it leaves grill marks. I like that it doesn't have a bunch of settings, just warm and cook. It's easy to use and is fairly easy to clean.Date published: 2018-07-31Rated 5 out of 5 by ACKC from This product is all it says it is and more. My wife and I love this grill. We use it more than we anticipated. It's awesome for burgers, fish, sausages, veggies and more. It's endless what this thing will grill... Get one and you'll see for yourself. ACDate published: 2018-07-19
Can I line the drip pan with foil?Hello! Philips Smokeless Indoor Grill HD6372/94 can be lined with foil to make clean up easier.Date published: 2019-04-25