Philips Smoke-Less Infrared Grill with BBQ & Steel-Wire Grids with Rotisserie
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Bring the unbeatable taste, grilled appearance and low-fat benefits of grilling safely indoors year-round – with minimal smoke and splattering. This countertop electric grill employs advanced infrared technology to keep the grilltop searing hot while channeling drippings to a tray underneath that remains cool to minimize unpleasant smoke. Even better, it comes with a rotisserie attachment that features an automatic rotary skewer, which is engineered for consistent rotation, ensuring uniform cooking while sealing in food's natural juices.
- Fast indoor grilling with almost no smoke – up to 97% less than standard electric grills.
- Heats up quickly to grill food at a constant 446°F, the ideal temperature to sear exteriors, leaving interiors juicy and tender.
- Comes with two grids: a robust die-cast aluminum nonstick barbecue grid and a steel-wire grid.
- Use the nonstick barbecue grid for bigger cuts of meat such as steaks, burgers and chops, and sear them with authentic grill marks.
- Use the wire grid for delicate ingredients like fish, vegetables and fruit.
- Reflectors on both sides direct the heat to the grid, ensuring evenly cooked, seared food.
- Stainless-steel rotisserie is designed exclusively for use with the Philips Indoor Smoke-Less Grill.
- Elevated position allows constant heat circulation for perfect roasting.
- Removable, easy-to-clean chrome inserts reflect heat as automatic rotisserie turns, providing consistent cooking temperature.
- Rotisserie frame folds flat for convenient, compact storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 19 3/4" x 14 1/2" x 5 1/2" high.
- 12 lb.
- 12" x 7" x 4 1/2" high.
- Accommodates meat and poultry up to 5 lb. 8 oz.
- Requires two D batteries (not included).
- Made in China.
- Steel-wire grilling grid produces up to 97% less smoke and cast-aluminum barbecue grid produces up to 86% less smoke than standard American electric grills.
- Steel wire grid is ready to grill instantly; barbecue grid preheats in just 6 minutes.
- Easy to set up and easy to clean, with dishwasher-safe grids.
- Includes recipe book.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in Turkey.
- Use & Care
- If cooking multiple batches, empty the drip tray, then wipe the tray and grid with paper towels between each batch. Be careful: the grid and drip tray are hot during use and for some time afterwards. Use oven mitts or pot holders to handle parts.
- To clean the grill, unplug and allow to cool.
- Remove excess grease with paper towel before removing the grid.
- Soak the grid in hot, soapy water for 5 minutes.
- Clean the base with a damp cloth.
- Clean the grid and drip tray with a soft sponge and hot water, or in the dishwasher.
- Never use abrasive cleaning agents and materials, as this damages the nonstick coating of the grids.
- Foldable frame and skewer set are top-rack dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by dflawless from Grill in my condo??? I bought the Philips indoor grill when I loved into a condo. I knew I would miss grilling so I tried this indoor grill. It's fantastic! I can grill steaks, shrimp, vegetable and even a whole chicken with the rotisserie attachment. Brilliant!Date published: 2018-05-29Rated 3 out of 5 by Chef from Easy Cleanup! Works great. Easy to clean. Stores easily in the pantry.Date published: 2018-02-04
Can you show what else this grill does besides make rotisserie chicken and can you also show what grill plates and or racks it comes with please ?Hi wendy1965, This particular unit comes with the rotisserie attachment, nonstick barbecue grid and a wire grid. Use the nonstick barbecue grid for bigger cuts of meat such as steaks, burgers and chops, and sear them with authentic grill marks. Use the wire grid for delicate ingredients like fish, vegetables and fruit. This link for the grill without the rotisserie attachment shows what the two grids look like: https://www.williams-sonoma.com/netstorage/pdf/Philips-Smokeless-Indoor-Grill-Manual.pdfDate published: 2019-02-17