Philips Smart Pasta Maker & Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen Fresh Pasta Cookbook
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Exclusive to Williams Sonoma, this deluxe version of the popular Philips Pasta Maker comes with eight discs to create a wide range of pasta shapes, from angel hair to tagliatelle to pappardelle. Simply add flour – the built-in scale weighs it and tells you much water and egg to add, ensuring perfect texture every time. We've paired the pasta maker with our Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen Fresh Pasta Cookbook, filled with 25 recipes, beautiful photography, and a detailed introduction on making fresh pasta.
- Makes 1 lb. fresh pasta in 15 minutes or less.
- Includes 8 discs for penne, fettuccine, spaghetti, lasagna/dumpling, angel hair, thick spaghetti, tagliatelle and pappardelle.
- Fully automatic operation for mixing, kneading and extruding.
- Pasta Maker includes eight shaping discs, two measuring cups for water and flour, a flat scraping/cleaning tool and disc cleaning tools.
- Cookbook offers 25 recipes to simplify preparing pasta dishes for any occasion.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #HR2358/05.
- 13 1/2" x 8 1/2" x 12 1/2" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Automatically senses when extrusion should start.
- Auto-weighing function weighs flour and indicates correct amount of liquid to add for ideal consistency.
- Includes tools for easy cleaning.
- Smart storage for discs.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts and attachments are dishwasher safe.
- To clean housing, wipe with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Does this machine only use regular wheat based flour or can one use alternative flours such as chickpea flour, barley flour, coconut flour, etc?Hi Sdres, You can use alternative flours but you will have to experiment with the water & egg content to achieve desired results.Date published: 2018-12-23