Philips Smart Pasta Maker Plus
Exclusive to Williams Sonoma, this state-of-the-art appliance prepares authentic homemade pasta in fewer than 10 minutes. The fully automated machine weighs the flour, then indicates the correct amount of liquid for perfect al dente pasta. Simply choose a program and press "start" — the machine mixes, kneads and extrudes with a push of a button. Fresh pasta doesn't get any easier than this!
- Makes 2–3 portions (approx. 8.8 oz.) of fresh pasta in 10 minutes or less.
- Auto-weighing technology takes out the guesswork of measuring.
- Includes eight discs for penne, fettuccine, spaghetti, lasagna/dumpling, angel hair, thick spaghetti, tagliatelle and pappardelle.
- Fully automatic operation for mixing, kneading and extruding.
- Automatically senses when extrusion should start.
Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 8 1/2" high; 15 lb. 3 oz.
- 150 watts.
- Model #HR2382/16
- Includes tools for easy one-push cleaning.
- Smart storage for discs.
- With pasta making so easy, you can have fun trying flavorful dough additions such as herbs, spinach and beets.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Removable parts and attachments are dishwasher safe.
- To clean housing, wipe with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Philips Smart Pasta Maker Plus
|Philips Smart Pasta Maker Plus||Sugg. Price $499.95 Our Price $349.95||$0|