Philips Compact Pasta Maker for Two with Williams Sonoma Pasta Night Cookbook
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
This smaller version of the popular Philips Pasta Maker has a compact footprint, so it can be stored easily on the countertop or in a cabinet. The fully automated machine makes perfect pasta from scratch in just a few minutes. It comes with three discs for shaping spaghetti, fettuccine and penne. Separate flour and water measuring cups ensure you combine ingredients in exactly the right proportions for perfectly textured pasta. This set pairs the pasta maker with our Williams Sonoma Pasta Night Cookbook, a beautifully photographed book with 50 fabulous recipes, including creative pasta dishes and companion sides to round out the meal.
- Mixes, kneads and extrudes one pound of fresh pasta in 18 minutes.
- Space-saving design is ideal for small kitchens or countertop storage.
- Detachable, dishwasher-safe parts simplify cleaning between uses.
- Includes three discs for shaping penne, spaghetti and fettuccine and built-in disc storage.
- Automatically senses when extrusion should start.
- Includes recipe book with 10 dishes and more than 15 types of dough.
- Black finish available only at Williams Sonoma.
- Williams Sonoma Pasta Night Cookbook offer 50 recipes to simplify preparing pasta dishes for any occasion, from casual weeknight suppers to elegant weekend dinner parties.
- Hardcover cookbook, 128 pages.
- Dimensions & More Info
Philips Compact Pasta maker includes:
- 3 shaping discs
- Two measuring cups for water and flour
- Flat scraping/cleaning tool
- Disc cleaning tools
- Williams Sonoma Pasta Night Cookbook
- Model #HR2370/05 (white) #HR2371/05 (black).
- 13 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 10 3/4" high.
- 39" cord.
- 13 1/2 lbs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts and attachments are dishwasher safe.
- To clean housing, wipe with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.