Saeco PicoBaristo Fully Automatic Espresso Machine with Milk Carafe
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The small but mighty PicoBaristo offers the largest variety of coffee beverages available in a compact automatic espresso machine. Select from 11 different drinks, including easy one-touch espresso and milk-frothed cappuccinos and lattes. Saeco's new AquaClean water filter greatly reduces the need for descaling – you're good to go for 5,000 cups.
- Automatic brewing of 11 beverages: Espresso, espresso lungo, ristretto, caffè crema, espresso double, cappuccino, baby cappuccino, flat white, latte macchiato, milk froth, hot water.
- Fast, easy one-touch brewing for espresso, lungo, caffè crema, cappuccino and latte macchiato.
- Customize the grind with the 10-setting adjustable grinder.
- The 100% ceramic grinders extract maximum flavor and prevents the coffee from overheating and tasting burnt.
- Includes a cappuccinatore and premium carafe for automatic milk frothing.
- Adjustable coffee strength, temperature and milk volume.
- Compact design is ideally suited for small kitchens.
- Easy-to-use navigation buttons and display screen.
- Brews with coffee beans or ground coffee.
- AquaClean water filter ensures clean taste with no descaling required until 5,000 cups.
- Top-loading water tank and bean hopper offer easy access.
- Removable brew group for easy cleaning.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" x 16 3/4" x 13" high.
- 60-fl.-oz. cap. water tank.
- 8-oz. cap. bean hopper.
- 18 lb. 13 oz.
- Model #HD8927/47.
- Stainless-steel front and top.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in Romania.
- Use & Care
- Clean the brew group weekly: Remove the brew group from the machine and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Clean the upper filter carefully. Allow to air-dry.
- Milk carafe: After brewing milk-based coffee beverages, the display prompts you to perform the auto quick-clean cycle for the milk carafe. In addition, clean the milk carafe weekly by disassembling and rinsing all parts under lukewarm running water. Once a month, use the Saeco milk circuit cleaner CA6705.
- Replace the AquaClean water filter every three months. After eight filters, the machine will prompt you to descale using the automatic descaling cycle.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Saeco Aqua Clean Filter
Rated 5 out of 5 by Peter G from Super Machine The Saeco Pico Barista is a super versatile machine with lots of options that will keep you out of the Coffee whole for weeks to come! I do recommend reading the manual to fully understand all options. After that, the display is clear and coffee choices intuitive and tasty. I am sipping my coffee right now...Date published: 2019-01-21Rated 4 out of 5 by Dannielw from Excellent coffee! I got the Pico espresso machine just before Christmas so I have had some time to learn it and get used to it. I could never go back to a regular pot of coffee after drinking an Americano or a latte from my machine. It is easy to use and easy to maintain. Depending on what you drink the water and bean holder are large enough you do not have to constantly refill. My husband and I go through about a lb of espresso beans a week which is comparable to the amount we used with a pot. The espresso shot is perfect everytime! I love this machine and would definitely recommend it for this price range of espresso machines. Now my only one complaint... The machine could make my steamed milk and hot water hotel, the first few drinks are hot enough but soon you are drinking a cold cup of coffee. My husband drinks Americanos and always starts hi with hot water from the microwave then adds his shot to get it to his temp. I am not about to start my fresh brewed coffee off in the microwave so mine is cold. Either I have to drink it faster or come up with a way to start with hot water or milk.Date published: 2018-02-05Rated 3 out of 5 by KateK from Great coffee but has problems with machine Great coffee, but large amount of water accumulates on the bottom tray after one use. That never happened to any of my espresso machines before. So tray has to be emptied, rinsed and dried after each cup of coffee.Date published: 2018-01-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Melanie444 from Worth it! My husband and I are very pleased with this machine! It makes really delicious espresso drinks. I have never enjoyed my coffee so much. I was afraid I would be sorry we spent so much money on a coffee maker but I’m not! It’s worth it!Date published: 2017-11-06Rated 5 out of 5 by BradM from Worth Every Penny Looked at this machine for a couple of months. Not sure if it was worth the money. I have the Breville Barista Express which, while very nice, never consistently made great espresso. I couldn't seem to get the grind, tamp, etc. just right. Then the pump indicator went out and I had no idea if I was getting the right pressure. The Saeco was given to me as a birthday gift. The Pico Baristo does everything and MORE!. I literally plugged it in, activated the filter, poured in coffee and water, pressed the "espresso" button and drew a perfect espresso. No measuring, adjusting grind (although you can if you choose to), tamping. Just push the button. This machine makes 11 different preset drinks and it does all of them perfectly. The milk carafe is a great feature as well. Latte's, cappuccino, cafe crema, espresso, all perfect. Clean up is simple as the machine does most of it on it's own as it cycles following each beverage. I love it and so does everyone who has had coffee from it. Get one.Date published: 2017-10-26Rated 5 out of 5 by JeffW from Great Coffee! I brought this machine a few weeks ago and so far the cappuccinos, lattes and other drinks have all been perfect. The milk carafe is really convenient and the quick clean feature makes the the cleanup process easy.Date published: 2017-05-02
Can you adjust the temperature for the steamed milk on this machine?Hi Buysalot, The product manual does not indicate any adjustments to the steamed milk temperature.Date published: 2019-04-09
What is the model number of this machine? Hi Hulahome - The Model number is HD8927/47. Thanks!Date published: 2018-10-31