Philips MultiChopper with ChopDrop
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through September 30. Learn More
Philips designed its ChopDrop™ technology to yield dry, perfectly sized, professionally chopped pieces. The unique basket retains the pieces as three sharp blades chop. Once the pieces are optimal size, they're dropped into the bowl – dry and consistently sized. Use the separate high-speed blade (included) to finely chop herbs and cheese, grind meats and whip up hummus and pesto in no time.
- Electric multichopper chops onions, carrots, peppers, zucchini, garlic, cheese, nuts and more.
- Three sharp stainless-steel blades chop food into uniform pieces.
- Cutting chamber holds a large half onion.
- Includes a high-speed blade for chopping herbs, finely grinding meat, and preparing sauces and baby food.
- Easy operation – simply press down on the top to activate.
- Once the food pieces reach the optimal size, they are dropped into the container for easy transfer.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2" diam., 10 1/2" high.
- 17-oz. cap.
- BPA free.
- Model #HR2505/26ST.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Make certain the MultiChopper lid is securely locked in place before operating the appliance.
- Be very careful when you handle the blade unit; the cutting edges are very sharp. Always hold the part by the center plastic rod. Never touch the blades themselves.
- Always unplug the appliance first. Be particularly careful when you insert or remove the blade unit from the chopper bowl and during cleaning. Never touch the blade itself when cleaning or clearing food caught in blades.
- Do not process ingredients such as ice cubes, frozen ingredients, dark chocolate or fruits with stones.
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Clean the motor unit with a damp cloth. Never rinse or immerse the motor unit in water.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Limiami from Great for chopping but fragile base! I bought this late 2017 and have used it a dozen times. It works great but the plastic base is chipped at the bottom. I'm disappointed!Date published: 2018-05-13