Philips Avance XL Digital Airfryer, White
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Philips brings exciting new innovation to air-frying with an ultra-powerful machine that's bigger, faster and easier than ever to use. Like its smaller cousin, the Air Fryer uses patented heat circulation technology to fry your favorite foods to crispy, golden brown perfection – using little or no oil. The secret to healthy French fries, fried chicken and doughnuts, it's great for baking, roasting and grilling, too.
- This fryer's 50% greater capacity and 30% faster speed guarantee unrivaled efficiency.
- Extra-large 2 2/3-lb.-cap. stainless-steel frying basket simplifies cooking for a crowd.
- Intuitive digital touch controls adjust cooking temperatures from 150°F to 390°F.
- Smart presets save your favorite settings for the ultimate ease of use.
- 60-minute timer lets you know when your food is ready, then automatically shuts off the fryer.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12.4" x 16.65" x 12" high.
- 15 lb. 7 oz.
- Model #HD9240/94ST (Black), #HD9240/34ST (White).
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Patented Rapid Air heat circulation technology works in conjunction with a top grill to guarantee uniform cooking and browning.
- The patented "starfish" design inside the fryer ensures perfectly uniform heat circulation.
- Pull-out air fryer basket simplifies putting food in and taking it out of the fryer.
- The oil pan, frying basket, and inside of the fryer have a durable nonstick coating for quick, easy cleanup. Oil pan and basket are also dishwasher safe.
- Includes air fryer basket and deluxe recipe booklet.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow the fryer to cool before cleaning.
- Clean the fryer after every use. Remove any oil from the bottom of the pan to prevent smoking.
- The oil pan and fry basket are dishwasher safe, or hand-wash them in warm, soapy water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Dry thoroughly.
- Clean the inside of the fryer with hot water and a non-abrasive sponge.
- Wipe the outside of the fryer with a damp cloth or non-abrasive sponge.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Air Fried Kale Crisps Recipe
Preheat a Philips air fryer to 390°F (199°C).
In a large bowl, toss together the kale, olive oil, the 1/2 tsp. salt and the pepper.
Working in batches, place the kale in the fry basket and insert into the air fryer. Cook until the kale is crisp, about 5 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through cooking.
Transfer the chips to a bowl and adjust the seasoning with salt. Serve warm or at room temperature. Serves 2 to 4.
Williams-Sonoma Test Kitchen
Rated 1 out of 5 by kmyck1 from Soo disappointed!!! I have two other airfryers. I thought this would be a better model - wrong. It's tiny, the design for the basket isn't well thought out; and it's super noisy. Waste of my money.Date published: 2018-06-27Rated 5 out of 5 by YrekaRica from Who needs an oven? Took all the knobs off my range and lined up its replacements on top: a Philip's Air Fryer and a single induction burner. Breakfast in 4 min, dinner in max 10. Life is short, am not wasting time on slow stove and slower conventional oven. Keeps kitchen cooler too. Smart move all around...Date published: 2018-06-06Rated 4 out of 5 by Ben83 from Great Airfryer - But Accessories? I bought this for my wife for a mother's day gift and she absolutely loved it! Has cooked many different things including the basics like french fries and chicken. This unit is also big enough to easily feed a family of 4. The only downside to this is that there are a lot of accessories, but not a lot designed specifically for the XL version so you either can't use them or have to use smaller accessories that barely feed 2 people. This would be a 5-star product if they could make sure there are accessories for all sizes so you don't have to sacrifice when feeding a family.Date published: 2018-05-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Snow456 from A Good Product There is nothing like not using oil when you fry. The taste of the food done in the air fryer is amazing. If you do not have one then you must buy one. The price of oil is high and with the air fryer you can save lots of money using it. And the best part is you don't have to look for a place to dump your old oil every time. Not only is it so easy to clean but it is also the fastest way to cook your food. Parts can be put right in the dishwasher. There are many interesting recipes online for your air fryer. I would definitely suggest that you buy the Philips brand before you make a mistake and buy some other brand.Date published: 2018-04-24Rated 1 out of 5 by gatorvan from Difficult to clean This machine is very difficult to clean. it is my second air fryer; previously had a Power XL. I use this air fryer much less than I want to due to the difficulty of cleaning it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]Date published: 2018-03-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Tweetyy10 from Very convenient and fast So far I really like Phillip Airfryer. I tried frozen fried in 15 minutes or 18 minutes for more crispy. Fried come out very good. I also tried eggplants for 15 to 20 minutes depends on how big eggplant. I am not try on meat yet because I don't have a grill pan. Wait for a good deal to purchase :-)Date published: 2018-03-28Rated 5 out of 5 by oldnynex from This product makes sense Love this air fryer......I've had it about 3 weeks....chicken tenders, wings, cutlets, skirt steaks, hamburgers....all were juicy and tender. French fries and potato wedges come out great ! It is so easy to use and so much faster than heating up the oven . I only wish they would add the grill pan ....don't know if they have one for the XL. You are paying around 250.00 and there are no accessories .Date published: 2018-03-20Rated 5 out of 5 by dananc from Speeds up cooking! This product is great for cooking items quickly and easily. There have been numerous food products that I have cooked in the short time I've had this item which cook a lot faster than an oven making getting dinner a lot easier to manage after a long day of work.Date published: 2018-03-19