Philips Avance XL Digital Airfryer, White
Philips brings exciting new innovation to air-frying with an ultra-powerful machine that's bigger, faster and easier than ever to use. Like its smaller cousin, the Air Fryer uses patented heat circulation technology to fry your favorite foods to crispy, golden brown perfection – using little or no oil. The secret to healthy French fries, fried chicken and doughnuts, it's great for baking, roasting and grilling, too.
- This fryer's 50% greater capacity and 30% faster speed guarantee unrivaled efficiency.
- Extra-large 2 2/3-lb.-cap. stainless-steel frying basket simplifies cooking for a crowd.
- Intuitive digital touch controls adjust cooking temperatures from 150°F to 390°F.
- Smart presets save your favorite settings for the ultimate ease of use.
- 60-minute timer lets you know when your food is ready, then automatically shuts off the fryer.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12.4" x 16.65" x 12" high.
- 15 lb. 7 oz.
- Model #HD9240/94ST (Black), #HD9240/34ST (White).
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Patented Rapid Air heat circulation technology works in conjunction with a top grill to guarantee uniform cooking and browning.
- The patented "starfish" design inside the fryer ensures perfectly uniform heat circulation.
- Pull-out air fryer basket simplifies putting food in and taking it out of the fryer.
- The oil pan, frying basket, and inside of the fryer have a durable nonstick coating for quick, easy cleanup. Oil pan and basket are also dishwasher safe.
- Includes air fryer basket and deluxe recipe booklet.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow the fryer to cool before cleaning.
- Clean the fryer after every use. Remove any oil from the bottom of the pan to prevent smoking.
- The oil pan and fry basket are dishwasher safe, or hand-wash them in warm, soapy water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Dry thoroughly.
- Clean the inside of the fryer with hot water and a non-abrasive sponge.
- Wipe the outside of the fryer with a damp cloth or non-abrasive sponge.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Air Fried Kale Crisps Recipe
Preheat a Philips air fryer to 390°F (199°C).
In a large bowl, toss together the kale, olive oil, the 1/2 tsp. salt and the pepper.
Working in batches, place the kale in the fry basket and insert into the air fryer. Cook until the kale is crisp, about 5 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through cooking.
Transfer the chips to a bowl and adjust the seasoning with salt. Serve warm or at room temperature. Serves 2 to 4.
Williams-Sonoma Test Kitchen
Rated 5 out of 5 by CajunChef from Better in pairs! We love using this air fryer enough that we recently bought a second one -- ebony and ivory. Fortunately, we have a "back kitchen" where we can store them because, while the XL means XL capacity, the footprint on the counter top is also XL.Date published: 2017-05-02Rated 5 out of 5 by softspoken8 from Great fryer Love that I can fry chicken and it comes out crispy without oil. Wish size was actually X\L. HERE'S A LITTLE TIP TO HELP WITH THE SMOKE PUT A LITTLE WATER IN THE BOTTOM OF THE PAN AND THAT WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM.Date published: 2017-04-04Rated 5 out of 5 by ABLF from Wonderfull equipment I like it very much, it's so easy to use and cook the food wellDate published: 2016-11-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Bobbi24 from Fryer is great Makes red robin French fries better then red robin very crispyDate published: 2016-08-26Rated 5 out of 5 by DrPaula from Healthy Frying is not an oxymoron anymore! I purchased this item as I love fried foods, but not the oily mess, or the residue of oil on foods. I use a convection oven for most of my cooking because it cooks evenly and fast. This fryer uses air (yes, there is a fan and it does make noise), so I thought I would try it. The first thing I made was hash browns (1/2 tsp. oil as the recipe book called for). I cooked it in my summer kitchen as the directions said there would be smoke with the first few uses. The hash browns were crispy, evenly cooked, and no oily taste. Fantastic! Since then, I have made fried wontons, sausages, French fries and I have only had this for a week. It cooks fast, even and the only requirement is that you shake the basket occasionally-wow! I got the extra large size, and it is actually more than I need. I'm so happy with it, I'm getting one for my daughter in law. It is big, so plan your storage space. However it is light weight and simple to use. It's worth the money!Date published: 2016-05-09Rated 2 out of 5 by AustinTexas from Hard to figure out. I have a bunch of kitchen gadgets and this is my least favorite. It's not intuitive and hard to figure out. It smokes and can fill your house with a smell. It's big and hard to store. I see all the good reviews so maybe it's just me and I haven't figured it out.Date published: 2016-03-20Rated 5 out of 5 by jfro from My favorite pot for frying fish Just purchased the airfryer. Use the airfryer as much as I can. The meals I've prepared are quite tasty and easy to make. Healthy, because the amount of oil is less. Want more recipes from cookbooks!Date published: 2016-02-11Rated 5 out of 5 by srp1951 from Surprisingly good! Works as advertised and is easy to clean when you're done. Well built, too.Date published: 2016-01-31