Philips Avance XL Digital Airfryer, White
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Philips brings exciting new innovation to air-frying with an ultra-powerful machine that's bigger, faster and easier than ever to use. Like its smaller cousin, the Air Fryer uses patented heat circulation technology to fry your favorite foods to crispy, golden brown perfection – using little or no oil. The secret to healthy French fries, fried chicken and doughnuts, it's great for baking, roasting and grilling, too.
- This fryer's 50% greater capacity and 30% faster speed guarantee unrivaled efficiency.
- Extra-large 2 2/3-lb.-cap. stainless-steel frying basket simplifies cooking for a crowd.
- Intuitive digital touch controls adjust cooking temperatures from 150°F to 390°F.
- Smart presets save your favorite settings for the ultimate ease of use.
- 60-minute timer lets you know when your food is ready, then automatically shuts off the fryer.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12.4" x 16.65" x 12" high.
- 15 lb. 7 oz.
- Model #HD9240/94ST (Black), #HD9240/34ST (White).
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Patented Rapid Air heat circulation technology works in conjunction with a top grill to guarantee uniform cooking and browning.
- The patented "starfish" design inside the fryer ensures perfectly uniform heat circulation.
- Pull-out air fryer basket simplifies putting food in and taking it out of the fryer.
- The oil pan, frying basket, and inside of the fryer have a durable nonstick coating for quick, easy cleanup. Oil pan and basket are also dishwasher safe.
- Includes air fryer basket and deluxe recipe booklet.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow the fryer to cool before cleaning.
- Clean the fryer after every use. Remove any oil from the bottom of the pan to prevent smoking.
- The oil pan and fry basket are dishwasher safe, or hand-wash them in warm, soapy water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Dry thoroughly.
- Clean the inside of the fryer with hot water and a non-abrasive sponge.
- Wipe the outside of the fryer with a damp cloth or non-abrasive sponge.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Air Fried Kale Crisps Recipe
Preheat a Philips air fryer to 390°F (199°C).
In a large bowl, toss together the kale, olive oil, the 1/2 tsp. salt and the pepper.
Working in batches, place the kale in the fry basket and insert into the air fryer. Cook until the kale is crisp, about 5 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through cooking.
Transfer the chips to a bowl and adjust the seasoning with salt. Serve warm or at room temperature. Serves 2 to 4.
Williams-Sonoma Test Kitchen
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeannine from Philips XL Airfryer Awesome airfryer! Use it practically every day. My husband just loves it. Takes only a few minutes to cook things. Easy cleanup too! One of my best purchases. Highly recommended. You will not be disappointed! Worth every penny!Date published: 2018-02-08Rated 5 out of 5 by VRC09 from PHENOMENAL DEVICE!!!! Phillips did an awesome thing when they released this tool. I’ve used it to cook all of my poultry...basically anything I would traditionally fry with grease I placed in the air fryer. Results were beyond every expectation that I ever had. NO FLOUR!!!! NO GREASE!!! Super healthy alternative to cooking. I use this for my meat and the Phillips table top grill for my veggies and dinner is done within MINUTES!!! Oh and EVERYTHING is easy to clean!!!Date published: 2018-02-02Rated 3 out of 5 by Jastasma from Was not impressed I bought this while dieting and was eager to use it for a whole chicken. Smoked the kitchen so bad my husband thought the smoke detectors were going to go off. For veggies and baked potatoes it worked well. Big for countertop. Not a favoriteDate published: 2018-02-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Mari from Never Using Oil to Cook Again I just bought this for Christmas and it works exactly as stated. I love it and my family loves it. Everything tastes and it works exactly the same as pan frying except without the oil popping and burning my hands. The best part is that I was able to play a board game with my family while the Airfryer did all the work. Love, love, love.Date published: 2018-01-02Rated 5 out of 5 by cooking fan from Great french fries! Bought this to replace our deep fryer for the occasional fries and wings. Just tired the XL size of this air fryer, fit 6 fresh cut pototes with skins, with 2 Tbsp olive oil, 30 min to cook - and were great! Looks and tastes just like regular fries, without the greasyness! Impressed, and definately recommend. Also, no odor throughout the house like old deep fryer. Easy clean - just the non-stick deep pan. Trying wings next! Recommend the XL air fryer if you have family of 4 or more!Date published: 2017-12-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Oscar Latin Man from BEST EVER !!!! I bought this several months ago, CHICKEN WINGS, CHICKEN LEGS & THIGHS, POTATO WADGES, FROZEN EGG ROLLS 12 MIN 390, there are no words to tell you guys BUY IT !!!!! and the clean up ?? What clean up ? stick it in the dish washer and go and watch TV. it is worth every penny, the only thing I would suggest to the maker is MAKE IT A LITTLE BIGGER.Date published: 2017-12-07Rated 5 out of 5 by LilRob4287 from A MUST HAVE!! I don't think I've been so amazed by any other product. Healthier meals are prepared in a matter of minutes and the cleaning is very easy. Furthermore, the product is user friendly. The XL Airfryer is the best investment for the kitchen. You wont regret making this purchase!!Date published: 2017-11-22Rated 4 out of 5 by BlueNg from Great than expectation I bought this 2 months ago and think that I should buy it earlier. I tried with sweet potatoes, chicken wings, salmon, spring rolls, steak... and all turned out great.Date published: 2017-11-05