Philips Avance Airfryer & Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen Airfryer Cookbook
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Your favorite fried food – from vegetable chips to traditional fries and doughnuts – are now guilt-free, thanks to the TurboStar technology inside this advanced Airfryer. The unit uses superheated air to fry foods with little or no oil. Food is exposed to constant, circulating heat that cooks it evenly without the need for turning or stirring. The Airfryer is ready to go in seconds without preheating, and a handy keep-warm function ensures your food stays at the ideal temperature for up to 30 minutes. This innovative appliance comes with The Airfryer Cookbook from the Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen.
- TurboStar technology circulates hot air continuously through the cooking chamber, resulting in foods cooked 70% more evenly.
- Direct heat from above quickly crisps food to a perfect golden-brown on the outside, while inside remains tender.
- QuickControl dial provides a single control for setting temperature and start time.
- Includes preset programs for popular dishes like frozen fries, meat, fish and chicken.
- QuickClean basket includes removable nonstick mesh for faster, easier cleaning.
- More compact footprint, splatter-proof lid and EasyClick handle streamline the process of cooking a variety of foods.
- Includes The Airfryer Cookbook, featuring 20 recipes developed for use with the Philips Viva Digital Airfryer – plus expert tips.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 lb. 13 oz. cap.
- 12 1/4" x 10 1/2" x 11" high.
- 35" cord.
- 12 lb.
- Model #HD9641/56 (Black), #HD9641/66ST (White).
- Splatter-proof lid exclusive to Williams-Sonoma.
- Parts that come in contact with food are BPA-free.
- Made in China.
Williams Sonoma Airfryer Cookbook
- Designed to pair with the Philips Viva Digital Airfryer, the book features healthy, delicious that require minimal or no oil.
- Recipes are optimized for machine’s hot-air frying technology, yielding results that are virtually indistinguishable from traditional fried foods.
- Favorites recipes include Mushroom-Chard Frittata with Goat Cheese, Chicken Strips with Honey-Dijon Sauce, and Sriracha-Honey Wings and Jalapeño Poppers.
- Hardcover, 56 pages.
- Use & Care
- Nonstick drawer and food basket are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.