Philips 3200 Series Fully Automatic Espresso Machine with LatteGo
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Preparing milk-based espresso drinks at home has never been so simple. Designed in Italy, the Philips 3200 espresso machine features LatteGo, an easy-to-clean milk system for making lattes and cappuccinos at the touch of a button. The LatteGo mixes milk and air at high speed in the frothing chamber, then adds a splash-free, creamy layer of milk froth to your cup at just the right temperature.
- Fully automatic espresso machine grinds beans, brews specialty drinks and prepares milk foam for topping.
- Six options at your fingertips: espresso, cappuccino, coffee, latte macchiato, americano, hot water.
- LatteGo system creates silky-smooth milk froth and cleans up in 15 seconds.
- Intuitive touch display offers easy selection of coffee drinks.
- Adjust aroma strength, temperature, coffee length and amount of milk froth with My Coffee Choice menu.
- Ceramic grinders with 12-setting adjustment from ultrafine to coarse.
- Aroma Extract system keeps water temperature between 194°F and 208°F while regulating water flow rate.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 3/4" x 17" x 14 1/2" high.
- 17 lb. 9 oz.
- Water reservoir: 60.8-fl.-oz. cap.
- Bean hopper: 9.7-oz. cap.
- LatteGo milk frother: 8.8-fl.-oz. cap.
- Model #EP3241/54.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Designed in Italy, made in Romania.
- 15-bar pump pressure.
- Pre-ground coffee option.
- Double-cup option.
- Aroma-sealed coffee container keeps beans fresh.
- Clearance under coffee dispenser adjusts from 3 1/2" to 5 3/4".
- AquaClean water filter ensures clean taste with no descaling required until 5,000 cups.
- Fully removable brew group and dishwasher-safe parts for easy cleaning.
- Descaling cycle simplifies decalcification.
- ABS plastic housing with stainless steel ring around spout.
- Use & Care
- LatteGo: After every use, rinse both parts under the tap or clean in the dishwasher.
- Brew group: Every week, remove the brew group from the machine and rinse under the tap. Let air-dry before placing it back. Do not dry the brew group with a cloth to prevent fibers from collecting inside. Replace the AquaClean water filter every three months. After eight filters, the machine will prompt you to descale using the automatic descaling cycle.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 1 out of 5 by jamesemich from lotsa problems - returning it We heard this is the best replacement for our old Saeco Vienna Deluxe. The bypass function for brewing with your own grinds doesn't work, it only streams out hot water. The drip tray doesn't lock into place and keeps creeping out as the machine vibrates. Americano function is backwards. It puts in expresso first, then the hot water, so there's no crema on the top.Date published: 2020-01-14Rated 3 out of 5 by Jmaks from Almost love... For the most part we are happy with this purchase. However I will say the temperature even at its highest setting is not warm enough. Also it says the grinder only needs to be rinsed once a week.This has not been our experience. It seems to go out every 2-3 days, and always at 5am when you're trying to get out the door. I would say besides those two things we have no complaints. However those two things are big in the scheme of things.Date published: 2020-01-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Coffeedrinker from Great machine for the price Got my 3200 in early December and have loved it ever since. I was able to wean my wife off of the big coffee chains Decaf Americano, so the machine will pay for itself in less than a year! Only complaint I have is the water reservoir is small and the large filter amplifies the issue. I also recommend buying a frothing pitcher so you can brew multiple cups of coffee or other beverages to pour into your travel mug. a 30 oz. pitcher fits nicely on the tray of the unitDate published: 2019-12-30Rated 5 out of 5 by MARIN83 from EXCELLENT THIS PRODUCT IS VERY SIMPLE AND FAST TO USE. THE COFFEE IS GREATDate published: 2019-12-03Rated 5 out of 5 by genetig from Easy to use! It's very easy to use and the menu is user friendly.Date published: 2019-11-20
Can you use soy or almond milk with this machine?I use it with almond milk.Date published: 2020-01-06
Can you give us an idea of the level of noise this machine generates, both while grinding and while pumping? This could be a comparison to other quality machines or as an SPL. Is there a special cleaning procedure for the milk path?its about as loud as any other super. no special cleaning for the milk, its the simpliest and easiest on the market. check out the seattlecoffe video review for a great overview.Date published: 2019-11-24