Pheasant Feather Wreath
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A majestic celebration of autumn's beauty, our harvest wreath is a botanical tapestry comprised of intriguing elements from the American landscape. Pheasant feathers and dried pomegranates are artfully hand woven with stalks of millet, flax and club wheat. Beautifully preserved oak leaves and salal leaves fill out this spectacular arrangement with natural grace.
- For decorative use only.
- Hang indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area protected from weather.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 22" or 28" diam.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in this piece are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade in color and become fragile. As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If the wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of this piece is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move the wreath once it has been hung.
- To clean, lightly dust leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store, we recommend lightly wrapping the wreath in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, this piece will last approx. 2–3 years.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Pheasant Feather Centerpiece, 36"
- Vendor Shipped
Rated 5 out of 5 by RRRR1212 from Pretty Pheasant Feather Wreath I love the pheasant feather wreath. The colors are totally Autumn colors. The wreath is full and worth the cost. The wreath looks great in my dining room with all my fall decorations.Date published: 2018-11-03Rated 1 out of 5 by Barak71 from Second year in a row....Not impressed Shoddy packaging, wreath colors are dull and it seems extra dried out. Williams Sonoma wreaths are not worth the price.Date published: 2018-10-02Rated 5 out of 5 by MsWiley from Lovely, unique wreath Some reviews said the wreath is too dark. Mine is certainly not as vivid as the website photo, but I wouldn't say it's dark. It's full of variations on rich autumn colors. Unique combination of materials. I love it.Date published: 2017-12-12Rated 5 out of 5 by MBHa from Stunning & fresh This wreath looks like it was freshly made. It's big & beautiful and has a stunning selection of natural elements. Even more attractive than the photo captures. Perfect decoration for the Fall/Thanksgiving season.Date published: 2017-11-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Jennifer from Classic but unique Just received the pheasant feather wreath and love it. Was a little worried what with the photo that showed such dark foliage as it was going up against dark stone, but mine didn't appear as dark. Maybe it is random?Date published: 2017-10-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Lisa08 from Gorgeous wreath! This wreath is beautiful. I love that it's oversized (looks great on my tall door!). I spent a lot of time shopping for a wreath that looks real and this one is perfect. The feathers make it unique. So happy with my purchase.Date published: 2017-09-25Rated 2 out of 5 by Paddington17 from Leaves are brown The only leaves in this wreath are brown. It is a very dark wreath. Not pleased.Date published: 2017-09-14