Peugeot Silver Mignonette Salt & Pepper Mills
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
With their impeccable proportions and gleaming silver-plate finish, these mills recreate an iconic 1874 design from the Peugeot archives. Each elegant mill conceals the company's premium mechanism, which allows diners to grind peppercorns and salt to the setting of their choice, from ultrafine to coarse. A favorite for formal dining since its introduction, the set is a traditional gift for weddings, anniversaries, housewarmings and other significant occasions.
- Simply turn steel knob to adjust settings from ultrafine to coarse.
- Pepper mill's case-hardened-steel mechanism cracks peppercorns before grinding for an even grind and rich aroma.
- Salt mill's stainless-steel grinding mechanism is engineered to resist corrosion.
- Five-year warranty on mill; lifetime warranty on mechanism.
- Made in France from premium silver-plated zinc alloy and stainless steel.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plated to the highest level recognized by French law, and hallmarked to guarantee its distinguished quality.
- Lids lift off for easy refilling.
- 4" high.
- Made in France by Peugeot, whose finely engineered and crafted mills have been favorites of chefs and restaurants since 1842.
- Use & Care
- Do not put salt in pepper mill or pepper in salt mill; each mechanism is designed specifically for a single spice, and they are not interchangeable.
- Use only whole black, white, dry green or mixed peppercorns in the pepper mill. Pink peppercorns must be in a blend of maximum 15% with other peppercorns.
- Pepper mill can also be used with dried coriander seeds.
- Use only dry sea salt or rock salt in salt mill. Himalayan or blue salt grains must be no larger than 4mm.
- Protect mills from excessive heat and moisture.
- Do not use wet salt in salt mill.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
- Silver will develop a patina with use and time; clean with silver polish as needed to restore its shine.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mbusa from Beautiful and brains! I was lucky enough to get these as a gift for my registry and I am in love. Everyone who comes to my house asks where I got them, and they look like jewelry for the table. Makes any table look better, even if a casual dinner! And they're made by Peugeot, so you know they will work forever!Date published: 2015-03-17