Peugeot Paris U Select White Salt & Pepper Mills
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
These classic white mills feature Peugeot's masterfully engineered grinding mechanisms and the patented u'Select feature, which lets you choose the grind from six settings with a simple turn of the base.
- Crafted of certified sustainable beech wood with glossy white "piano lacquer" finish.
- Peugeot's u'Select feature lets you choose your preferred grind, with six settings from ultrafine to coarse.
- Pepper mill's case-hardened-steel mechanism cracks peppercorns before grinding for an even grind and rich aroma.
- Salt mill's stainless-steel grinding mechanism is engineered to resist corrosion.
- Mills come prefilled with salt crystals and whole peppercorns.
- Five-year warranty on mill; lifetime warranty on mechanism.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Available sizes: 5", 7", 9", 12" and 16" high.
- Use & Care
- Protect mills from excessive heat and moisture.
- Do not put salt in pepper mill or pepper in salt mill; each mechanism is designed specifically for a single spice, and they are not interchangeable.
- Do not use wet salt in salt mill.
- Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in pepper mill; not suitable for green or pink peppercorns.
- Do not place salt or other spices in pepper mill.
- Wipe exterior with damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by topsitall from Add these to your favorite things! I have had the shiny white salt & pepper shakers for at least a year and LOVE them. They look beautiful. I love the variable sizes and nice large crunchy pepper! I have seen no cracking. They function well. I'm baffled by the poor reviews.Date published: 2018-05-19Rated 1 out of 5 by MIchele from Bad product I bought these two years ago and used them today. After wiping them with a wet cloth, the wood cracked.Date published: 2017-08-28Rated 2 out of 5 by Paigeh123 from Cracking Seamless, glossy white is so pretty in contemporary kitchen ....but the paint/lacquer is cracking on both the pepper and salt mills. They are new! Disappointed and surprised, given the Peugeot name. Plan to inquire about an exchange or return.Date published: 2017-03-05Rated 2 out of 5 by Natalie7 from Stopped working I bought the 16" pepper mill and it is beautiful but it doesn't work anymore and you can't return it?!Date published: 2017-01-24Rated 4 out of 5 by lauriep30 from Salt and Pepper mills I got the salt and pepper mills in the glossy white and they are very beautiful and grind the salt and pepper very freely. The only thing be careful of finish mine must of hit up against something and I already have a chip on one of them. I have only had them a few months. With the cost of them I would have hope for a better finish that didn't chip so easily.Date published: 2016-01-05Rated 5 out of 5 by dwilly from My wife's favorite gift I finally remembered one of things most wanted in time for Christmas. Packaging and shipping were great. The Peugeot mills look great and they work great. We are now using fresh ground sea salt and pepper. I especially like the fresh pepper.Date published: 2015-01-01