Peugeot Paris Chef Stainless-Steel Salt & Pepper Mills
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The elegant curves of Peugeot's Paris mill look stunning in brushed stainless steel. A French classic for generations, the Paris mill features Peugeot's masterfully engineered grinding mechanisms, which produce a high-output grind with a minimum of turns.
- u'Select ring on base is fully adjustable from powder-fine to coarse for precise grinding.
- Pepper mill's case-hardened-steel mechanism cracks peppercorns before grinding for an even grind and rich aroma.
- Salt mill's stainless-steel grinding mechanism is engineered to resist corrosion.
- Five-year warranty on mill; lifetime warranty on mechanism.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" high, 2 1/4" diam.
- Lid twists off for easy refilling.
- Comes filled with peppercorns or coarse salt.
- Made in France by Peugeot, whose finely engineered and crafted mills have been favorites of chefs and restaurants since 1842.
- Use & Care
- Do not put salt in pepper mill or pepper in salt mill; each mechanism is designed specifically for a single spice, and they are not interchangeable.
- Use only whole black, white, dry green or mixed peppercorns in pepper mill. Pink peppercorns must be in a blend of maximum 15% with other peppercorns.
- Pepper mill can also be used with dried coriander seeds.
- Use only dry sea salt or rock salt in salt mill. Himalayan or blue salt grains must be no larger than 4mm.
- Protect mills from excessive heat and moisture.
- Do not use wet salt in salt mill.
- Wipe exterior with a soft dry cloth.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by CindytheDesigner from Great mills Great service I have the white lacquer salt mill and the black lacquer pepper mill. The casing on the salt mill cracked at the base after 3 years and I called Peugeot. The gal was super sweet - Candace and she emailed me a form asking about the damage and for me to send a few images of the issue. I got busy and didn't respond right away... within 3 days of my call a new salt mill came to my door! I am thrilled with the customer service. They must have used my phone number and email address to track my order to William-sonoma! I am blown away. I use my mills every day and I "put them through the mill" excuse the pun.... highly recommend ... they look and feel beautiful well worth the money.Date published: 2019-03-29Rated 2 out of 5 by Adri from Pepper mill stopped grinding This is supposed to be one of the best brand for pepper and salt mills and thats why I bought it! The salt mill is working fine but the pepper mill stopped working about 6 months of using it.Date published: 2019-03-20