Peugeot Lalique Salt & Pepper Mills
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Featuring an etched crystal case, each Lalique mill is a reissue of the 1924 "Leaves" mill designed by Rene Lalique in collaboration with Peugeot. Perfect for entertaining, the art deco designs come with Peugeot's premium grinding mechanisms, which are engineered to extract maximum flavor from salt crystals and peppercorns.
- Simply turn the steel knob to adjust the setting from ultrafine to coarse.
- Pepper mill's case-hardened-steel mechanism cracks peppercorns before grinding for even grind and rich aroma.
- Salt mill's stainless-steel grinding mechanism is engineered to resist corrosion.
- 5-year warranty on mills; lifetime warranty on mechanisms.
- Made in France from solid crystal glass and stainless steel.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2" diam., 3 1/2" high.
- Made in France by Peugeot, whose finely engineered and crafted mills have been favorites of chefs and restaurants since 1842.
- Mills come empty.
- Lids lift off for easy filling.
- Use & Care
- Do not put salt in pepper mill or pepper in salt mill; each mechanism is designed specifically for a single spice, and they are not interchangeable.
- Use only whole black, white, dry green or mixed peppercorns in pepper mill. Pink peppercorns must be blended with other types of peppercorns and must comprise 15% or less of the mix.
- Pepper mill can also be used with dried coriander seeds.
- Use only dry sea salt or rock salt in salt mill. Himalayan and blue salt grains must be no larger than 4mm.
- Protect mills from excessive heat and moisture.
- Do not use wet salt in salt mill.
- Wipe exterior with damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
Next Day Delivery