Peugeot Lalique Salt & Pepper Mills
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Featuring an etched crystal case, each Lalique mill is a reissue of the 1924 "Leaves" mill designed by Rene Lalique in collaboration with Peugeot. Perfect for entertaining, the art deco designs come with Peugeot's premium grinding mechanisms, which are engineered to extract maximum flavor from salt crystals and peppercorns.
- Simply turn the steel knob to adjust the setting from ultrafine to coarse.
- Pepper mill's case-hardened-steel mechanism cracks peppercorns before grinding for even grind and rich aroma.
- Salt mill's stainless-steel grinding mechanism is engineered to resist corrosion.
- 5-year warranty on mills; lifetime warranty on mechanisms.
- Made in France from solid crystal glass and stainless steel.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2" diam., 3 1/2" high.
- Made in France by Peugeot, whose finely engineered and crafted mills have been favorites of chefs and restaurants since 1842.
- Mills come empty.
- Lids lift off for easy filling.
- Use & Care
- Do not put salt in pepper mill or pepper in salt mill; each mechanism is designed specifically for a single spice, and they are not interchangeable.
- Use only whole black, white, dry green or mixed peppercorns in pepper mill. Pink peppercorns must be blended with other types of peppercorns and must comprise 15% or less of the mix.
- Pepper mill can also be used with dried coriander seeds.
- Use only dry sea salt or rock salt in salt mill. Himalayan and blue salt grains must be no larger than 4mm.
- Protect mills from excessive heat and moisture.
- Do not use wet salt in salt mill.
- Wipe exterior with damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.