Personalized Basketweave Rubber & Coir Doormats
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A striking basketweave border distinguishes this durable mat. Made from fade-resistant black rubber, the frame holds the natural coir center steady during inclement weather and vigorous shoe wiping.
- Heavyweight molded-rubber border firmly anchors the mat in place.
- Tufted sustainable coir center whisks away dirt and debris from shoes.
- Naturally resists mold and mildew for enhanced durability.
- Entirely biodegradable.
- For monogramming, specify up to 3 initials.
- For personalization with a name or address (maximum 1 line): Medium, up to 8 characters; Large, up to 10 characters; Double Door, up to 11 characters. (Character counts include spaces.)
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Medium: 36" x 22"; 10 lb.
- Large: 48" x 30"; 18 lb.
- Double Door: 57" x 24"; 19 lb.
- All are 1/2" thick and have a 4" border.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- To maintain the longevity of this mat, place in a sheltered area away from direct sunlight and excessive moisture.
- To clean mat, give it a brisk shake.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Hi, I purchased this door mat several years ago. I Love it! I would like to replace the monogram part of the doormat, it has faded over the years...is that possible? I would hate to purchase another doormat and mine is perfectly fine.Hi Virlecia, We are unfamiliar with any services that could help with this. Our best guess is to take the doormat to a crafts store to ask if using a stencil and some spray paint would work.Date published: 2019-01-08