Performance Umbrella, Hexagonal, Powder Coat
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The impressive scale and noteworthy design of our signature umbrella collection – made exclusively in the USA – comes from its polished and anodized marine-grade metal, stainless-steel hardware and a highly tolerant parasol that withstands the most demanding environments. Hand stitched with Sunbrella® fabric's optimal awning- and marine-grade lines, the hexagonal mast structure meets the rigid benchmark for quality sailing yacht masts. Featuring an automatic telescoping system, the canopy closes over outdoor furniture with ease for year-round enjoyment.
- Marine-grade cast aluminum frame, post, ribs and finial.
- Black powder-coat finish resists weather, wear and corrosion.
- Stainless-steel hardware in a polished-nickel finish.
- Vented canopy is made from stain-, mildew- and fade-resistant Sunbrella® awning-grade fabric.
- Each umbrella is designed with fully replaceable parts.
- Some assembly is required.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8' umbrella overall, opened: 8' diam., 8' high.
- 12' umbrella overall, opened: 12' diam., 8.75' high.
- Closed for storage: 13"–16" diam., 8'–8.75' high.
- Pole diameter: 1.5".
- 8' umbrella weight: 42 lb.
- 12' umbrella weight: 71 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- For daily care wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wash using mild soap or cleanser to remove accumulated dirt.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Store indoors during the off-season.
- Make sure umbrella is fully dry before storing.
Please allow up to 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our White Glove Delivery Service. We'll bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.
Outdoor Umbrella Base
- Vendor Shipped
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery