Chicken Pot Pies
- Online Only
There's nothing like a creamy, piping-hot chicken pot pie to remind you of home. Now you can savor that old-fashioned flavor whenever you like with these classic pot pies prepared by the expert cooks at The Perfect Bite Co. A rich, creamy béchamel sauce is simmered with tender chunks of chicken, butternut squash, carrots, mushrooms, snow peas and other vegetables, then crowned with a puff pastry top that bakes in your oven to light, fluffy perfection. These pot pies are generously sized so you've got a fast weeknight meal or an easy dinner party dish ready at a moment's notice. Each pie arrives in a reusable porcelain ramekin.
- Four 10-oz. pot pies (40 oz. total).
- Each pie serves 1–3.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The pot pies ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the pot pies in the freezer where they will keep up to 1 year. Keep frozen until ready to bake. The porcelain ramekins are dishwasher safe.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place the frozen pot pies on a baking sheet, place in preheated oven, and bake for 45 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Caution: The porcelain ramekins will remain hot.
- Water, whole milk, puff pastry (unbleached enriched flour [wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme], butter, water, salt), carrots, butternut squash, chicken breast with rib meat (chicken breast, water, canola oil, modified potato starch, salt, sugar, granulated garlic, black pepper, lemon juice concentrate, caramel color), yellow onion, white mushroom, unsalted butter (cream), peas, flour (unbleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), celery, chicken base (chicken meat including natural chicken juices, salt, sugar, corn syrup solids, chicken fat, hydrolyzed soy protein, dried whey [milk], flavoring, disodium inosinate and guanylate, turmeric), fennel, canola oil, parsley, tomato paste, salt, soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt), lemon juice, black pepper.
Please allow up to one week for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped via two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Beef Pot Pies
- Online Only
Assorted Pot Pie Bites
Pot Pie Bites
- Online Only
Rated 2 out of 5 by oodaire from Not bad, but not great either I agree with other reviews that the flavor is good, but the filling is very watery and thin. I thought the portion size was fine. I wish these came in less expensive pie tins rather than porcelain ramekins to make them more affordable. I will keep and use the ramekins, but they are rather unnecessary for this. Another side note, my children did not care for them. I think it was the mushrooms. I found the mushroom flavor to be quite noticeable. Which didn't bother me, but did my kids.Date published: 2017-01-10Rated 2 out of 5 by JohnK2000 from Dissapointed Description says "creamy" the ones we received were very watery, more like chicken vegetable soup. Taste was OK but could have more filling. Would not recommend sending as a gift to anyone who knows what a real chicken pot pie should be.Date published: 2017-01-09Rated 3 out of 5 by Soupie from Won't order again... For a pot pie, the serving is skimpy, the broth is thin and the chicken is in very small pieces. It has good flavor and the crust browns nicely, but not worthy of what I expect from William Sonoma. Disappointing.Date published: 2016-06-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Julie13 from Fresh, clean flavor. Very nice. The pies have a lovely, clean flavor, each veggie retains its own sweetness, chicken is good quality. Sauce is light and delicious. My only quibble is that they should be bigger - I can scarcely believe these were10 oz. - does that include the ramekins? They make a very nice light meal,but potpies by nature are hard to add to, a salad is about all that can be done. Kudos to the company that made these, but if you do it again make them a couple oz bigger and skip the ramekins.Date published: 2016-03-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Desertdude from Great for families, entertaining I have made these twice- once for my family and once for our neighbors. Both times, I got rave reviews. They're delicious, easy to cook and serve and I'm going to start saving a couple boxes in my freezer.Date published: 2015-03-09Rated 1 out of 5 by Toadtree from Where's the chicken? Minimal bits of chicken in a terribly thin gravy. I am glad that I did not send this as a gift. I can't imagine how these pies went through preparation without proper filling!Date published: 2014-12-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Linda125 from Well-received I sent these pot pies to my 87 year old mother for Christmas because she doesn't like to cook much but enjoys good comfort food. These were just perfect. They arrived quickly and still frozen to her place in Florida. (I was nervous about that but they were packed well.) She ate one immediately and declared it the best pot pie she'd ever had. Said she never had so much filling in a pot pie. High praise from a picky eater!Date published: 2014-12-12Rated 1 out of 5 by JTme from Very disapointed Ordered these for a gift . Looked so good ordered a second batch for myself . Showed up half thawed and cooked into nothing but mush . I would not recommend this dish . Oh yea one of the cups was cracked as well !Date published: 2014-11-07