Peppermint Brownie Bites
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Amber FitzSimmons, founder of Blissful Brownies®, has mastered the art of baking the ultimate brownie – velvety, fudgy and delightfully decadent. With her Peppermint Brownie Bites, she blends her signature small-batch recipe with a dash of real peppermint extract for the perfect balance of rich chocolate and refreshing mint. The bite-size brownies are hand-dipped in premium Guittard chocolate, and topped with a flurry of candy cane "snow," for a sweet, candy-crunch finish. They arrive handsomely wrapped and boxed for giving.
- Twelve 1-oz. bites (12 oz. total).
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The brownies are shipped at ambient temperature. Refrigerate or freeze upon receipt. They'll keep up to 1 week refrigerated and up to 3 months frozen. Let frozen brownies thaw approximately 30 minutes prior to serving. After opening, wrap any uneaten portion tightly in cellophane and return to the refrigerator or freezer.
- Brownies: Unsweetened chocolate, butter, eggs, sugar, flour, peppermint extract.
- Guittard Chocolate Coating: Sugar, palm kernel and partially hydrogenated palm oils, cocoa (processed with potassium carbonate), nonfat milk, sorbitan monostearate and soya lecithin emulsifiers, pure vanilla.
- Peppermint Snow: Granulated sugar, corn syrup, white color (titanium dioxide), natural peppermint oil, FD&C Red #40.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.