Galaxy Mini Pain Au Raisin
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon handcrafts our pains au raisin in the traditional French style, using his award-winning puff pastry; vanilla pastry cream; and tender, chewy raisins. The results are flaky, buttery, sweet and just a bit salty for an irresistible combination of flavors. The pastries emerge from the oven with golden-brown exteriors, delicate interiors and flaky layers that are crispy outside and delectably more tender as you unfurl the coil.
- Available in Mini (set of 30) or Large (set of 12).
- 2 lb. 8 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Pastries ship frozen with dry ice, which may evaporate during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, remove pastries from the shipping container and place in the freezer where they will keep for up to 1 month. Keep frozen until ready to bake.
- Place frozen pastries, rounded side up, on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Let croissants rise at room temperature for 8 to 10 hours. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove the top piece of parchment paper. Lightly brush the tops of pastries with egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Bake pastries until puffed and golden, about 15–20 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), milk, butter, water, raisins, sugar, egg yolks, yeast, rice starch, wheat flour, dough conditioner (wheat flour, malt flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes), salt, wheat gluten, vanilla extract.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.