Paella with Rustic Spanish Cookbook
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Crafted in Valencia, Spain, the birthplace of paella, this pan showcases the traditional Valencian style. The wide, shallow carbon steel cooking surface is designed to sauté meats and vegetables prior to adding rice. This set pairs the pan with our Williams-Sonom Rustic Spanish cookbook, with more than 100 recipes – including paella – that reveal the immense breadth of the rustic Spanish culinary tradition.
- Carbon steel construction ensures even heating over the entire cooking surface.
- Dimples in the base mimic those of traditional Valencian paella pans and encourage uniform heating.
- The pan's sloped sides make it easier to stir ingredients.
- Large red loop handles make it easy to carry the pan from oven to table for serving.
- Williams-Sonom Rustic Spanish by Paul Richardson offers simple, unfussy recipes reflect the way Spaniards cook at home, bringing their own style, seasonings and techniques to fresh Mediterranean ingredients.
- Pan is made in Spain.
- Cookbook is hardcover, 192 pages.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15" diam., 2" high; 4-qt. cap.; 3 lb.
- 17" diam., 2" high; 6 1/4-qt. cap.; 3 lb. 12 oz.
- 20": 20" diam., 2" high; 7 1/2-qt. cap.
- Made in Spain.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand wash only.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove stubborn food residue, fill cookware with small amount of water and place over low heat until food is softened and easily removed.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.