Paderno Spiralizer 4-Blade
A customer favorite gets even more versatile! Equipped with four blades, this Paderno Spiralizer transforms vegetables into thin "angel-hair" strands as well as spiral cuts, shoestrings and ribbon "noodles." Another plus is an accessory for creating accordion cuts. The 4-blade Spiralizer is sold separately or in a set with The Spiralizer Cookbook or The Spiralizer Cookbook 2.0, which include expert tips, step-by-step techniques and 20 recipes for every meal of the day.
- Includes four stainless-steel blades: angel-hair shredder, chipper, fine shredder and straight blade, plus a pin accessory to use with the blades to create accordion cuts.
- Improved blade design produces a small spaghetti-size core for less food waste.
- Compact design collapses into base for easy storage.
- Enclosed storage compartment protects blades from dripping juices.
- Handle can be turned to accommodate both right-handed and left-handed users.
- Clear lid doubles as a tray to catch ribbons and strands as they're cut.
- Use with firm fruits and vegetables, including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumber, zucchini and more.
- Available as a set with The Spiralizer Cookbook or The Spiralizer Cookbook 2.0.
Dimensions & More Info
- Strong, durable BPA-free plastic construction.
- Angel-hair blade creates extra-fine spiral strands.
- Shredder blade cuts long, spaghetti-like spiral strands.
- Chipper blade produces long, thick spiral strands.
- Straight blade cuts long, ribbon-like strands.
- Pin accessory works with the blades to create accordion cuts.
- Extra-wide blade plates are easy to insert and remove—just slide in or out.
- Integral storage compartment for holding blades.
- Powerful suction feet for stability with easy-release tabs.
- Hand operated—no batteries or AC outlet necessary.
- Easily disassembles for cleaning.
- 9 1/2" x 6" x 5 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Disassemble tool and blades and wash in warm water with mild detergent or place on the upper rack of a dishwasher.
- Be cautious when washing the blades, as they are very sharp and should not be touched directly.
Beet Fennel and Carrot Salad Recipe
In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Set the vinaigrette aside.
Insert the angel hair blade into a spiralizer. Cut a slit in one side of the fennel bulb, stopping near the core to create slices. Spiralize the fennel and place in a large bowl.
Spiralize the carrots, golden beet and red beet, stopping to remove the strands every 3 to 4 rotations. Add to the bowl with the fennel. Add the parsley and fennel fronds and toss to combine. Drizzle with the vinaigrette to taste and toss until well coated. Serve immediately. Serves 4 to 6.
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Paderno Spiralizer 4-Blade
|Paderno Spiralizer 4-Blade||Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96||$0|