Paderno Collapsible 3-Blade Spiralizer & Spiralizer 2.0 Cookbook
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Ideal for space-challenged kitchens, this modular version of the Paderno Spiralizer folds down for slim storage. Make spiral cuts, shoestrings and vegetable "noodles" for adding new texture to pasta dishes, stir-fries and salads. Cut long ribbons of cucumber, carrots and radishes for salads, or apple spirals for apple slaw. Slice onion rings, potato chips, shoestring potatoes or curly sweet potato fries in seconds. To help you make the most of your Spiralizer, we’ve paired it with a copy of The Spiralizer Cookbook 2.0, the latest edition of our illustrated primer/recipe book created by our Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen.
- Set includes Paderno Collapsible 3-Blade Spiralizer and The Spiralizer Cookbook 2.0.
- Use the Spiralizer with a variety of firm fruits and vegetables including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumber, zucchini and more.
- Includes three stainless-steel blades: a shredder blade for long, spaghetti-like strands; a chipper blade for long, thick spiral strands; and a straight blade for long, ribbon-like strands.
- Compact base takes up minimal counter space and folds for easy storage.
- Integral storage compartment for holding blades.
- Beautifully photographed cookbook includes expert tips and step-by-step techniques – plus 20 quick, healthy recipes for every meal of the day, from breakfast through dessert.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Hand operated – no batteries or AC outlet necessary.
- Extra-strong turning handle.
- Durable BPA-free plastic construction
- Powerful suction feet for stability with easy-release tabs.
- Accommodates left- and right-handed users.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack).
- 5" x 10 1/2" x 8 1/4" high (folds down to 4" high).
- 2 lb.
- Made in China.
Spiralizer 2.0 Cookbook
- Includes complete directions for Spiralizer assembly, each unique slicing blade and their uses.
- 20 flavorful and healthy recipes – from breakfast dishes and breads to dinner mains, desserts and cocktails.
- Recipe highlights include: Baked Eggs with Zucchini, Thai Cucumber Salad with Flank Steak, Apple Cabbage Salad with Bacon and Candied Walnuts and Pear and Hazelnut Frangipane Tart.
- Hardcover; 56 pages.
- Use & Care
- This spiral slicer can be easily disassembled and washed under warm water with mild detergent or placed on the upper rack of a dishwasher.
- The blades should be removed and washed similarly. Be cautious when washing the blades, as they are very sharp and should not be touched directly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.