Paderno 4-Blade Spiralizer & Spiralizer 2.0 Cookbook
- Premier Deal
- Premier Deal
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A customer favorite gets even more versatile! Equipped with four blades, this Paderno Spiralizer transforms vegetables into thin “angel hair” strands, as well as spiral cuts, shoestrings and ribbon “noodles.” An included pin accessory lets you makes accordion cuts, too. To help you make the most of your Spiralizer, we’ve included a copy of The Spiral Cookbook 2.0, with even more recipes created by our Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen.
- Set includes hand-operated 4-Blade Spiralizer and The Spiralizer Cookbook 2.0.
- Spiralizer comes with four stainless-steel blades: angel-hair shredder, chipper, fine shredder and straight blade, plus pin accessory for accordion cuts.
- Use with firm fruits and vegetables, including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumber, zucchini and more.
- Blade design produces a small spaghetti-size core for less food waste.
- Compact design collapses into base for easy storage.
- Powerful suction feet for stability with easy-release tabs.
- Beautifully photographed cookbook includes expert tips and step-by-step techniques, plus 20 quick, healthy recipes for every meal of the day.
- Spiralizer is dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Angel-hair blade creates extra-fine spiral strands.
- Shredder blade cuts long, spaghetti-like spiral strands.
- Chipper blade produces long, thick spiral strands.
- Straight blade cuts long, ribbon-like strands.
- Strong, durable BPA-free plastic construction.
- Clear lid doubles as a tray to catch ribbons and strands as they’re cut.
- Handle can be turned to accommodate both right- and left-handed users.
- Enclosed storage compartment protects blades from dripping juices.
- Pin accessory works with the blades to create accordion cuts.
- Extra-wide blade plates are easy to insert and remove – just slide in or out.
- Integral storage compartment for holding blades.
- Hand operated – no batteries or AC outlet necessary.
- Easily disassembles for cleaning.
- 9 1/2" x 6" x 5 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
Spiralizer 2.0 Cookbook
- Includes complete directions for Spiralizer assembly, each unique slicing blade and their uses.
- 20 flavorful and healthy recipes – from breakfast dishes and breads to dinner mains, desserts and cocktails.
- Recipe highlights include Baked Eggs with Zucchini, Thai Cucumber Salad with Flank Steak, Apple Cabbage Salad with Bacon and Candied Walnuts and Pear and Hazelnut Frangipane Tart.
- Hardcover; 56 pages.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.