Paderno Handheld 2-Blade Spiralizer & Cookbook
Now it's faster and easier to cut vegetables into long "noodles" and add tantalizing texture to salads, stir-fries and more. Perfect for small meals, the handheld version of the popular Spiralizer is compact and simple to use, and takes up very little storage space. To help you make the most of your Spiralizer, we've include the original The Spiralizer Cookbook, our illustrated primer/recipe book created by the Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen.
- Set includes Paderno Handheld 2-Blade Spiralizer and The Spiralizer Cookbook.
- Two stainless-steel blades cut flat ribbons or 1/4"-thick spirals.
- Top cover has 12 spikes and serves as pusher, keeping hands away from blades.
- Ideal for use with foods less than 2 3/4" diam.
- Use with firm fruits and vegetables such as potatoes, carrots, cucumber, radishes and zucchini.
- Cookbook includes over 20 recipes designed for the Paderno Spiralizer—most compatible with handheld 2-blade model.
- Beautifully photographed cookbook includes expert tips and step-by-step techniques—plus 20 quick, healthy recipes for every meal of the day, from breakfast through dessert.
Dimensions & More Info
Handheld 2-Blade Spiralizer
- Hand operated—no batteries or AC outlet necessary.
- Container can be used for food storage, or remove base to funnel strands directly into bowl.
- Blade frames have a small holding core to keep food in place.
- Strong, durable BPA-free plastic construction.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack).
- 3 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- An illustrated primer shows how to assemble the machine and understand the unique slicing blades and their uses.
- 20 easy-to-follow recipes offer colorful inspiration for snacks, salads, main courses and desserts.
- Recipe highlights include: Vanilla-Spiced Apple & Pear Chips; Beet, Fennel and Carrot Salad; Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese; Shrimp Pad Thai with Daikon Noodles; Fish Tacos with Jicama Slaw; and Spiced Apple Cake.
- Hardcover, 56 pages.
Use & Care
- This spiral slicer can be easily disassembled and washed under warm water with mild detergent or placed on the upper rack of a dishwasher.
- The blades should be removed and washed similarly. Be cautious when washing the blades, as they are very sharp and should not be touched directly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Paderno Handheld 2-Blade Spiralizer & Cookbook
|Paderno Handheld 2-Blade Spiralizer and Spiralizer Cookbook||No Longer Available|