Paderno Handheld 2-Blade Spiralizer & Cookbook
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Now it's faster and easier to cut vegetables into long "noodles" and add tantalizing texture to salads, stir-fries and more. Perfect for small meals, the handheld version of the popular Spiralizer is compact and simple to use, and takes up very little storage space. To help you make the most of your Spiralizer, we've include the original The Spiralizer Cookbook, our illustrated primer/recipe book created by the Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen.
- Set includes Paderno Handheld 2-Blade Spiralizer and The Spiralizer Cookbook.
- Two stainless-steel blades cut flat ribbons or 1/4"-thick spirals.
- Top cover has 12 spikes and serves as pusher, keeping hands away from blades.
- Ideal for use with foods less than 2 3/4" diam.
- Use with firm fruits and vegetables such as potatoes, carrots, cucumber, radishes and zucchini.
- Cookbook includes over 20 recipes designed for the Paderno Spiralizer—most compatible with handheld 2-blade model.
- Beautifully photographed cookbook includes expert tips and step-by-step techniques—plus 20 quick, healthy recipes for every meal of the day, from breakfast through dessert.
- Dimensions & More Info
Handheld 2-Blade Spiralizer
- Hand operated—no batteries or AC outlet necessary.
- Container can be used for food storage, or remove base to funnel strands directly into bowl.
- Blade frames have a small holding core to keep food in place.
- Strong, durable BPA-free plastic construction.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack).
- 3 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- An illustrated primer shows how to assemble the machine and understand the unique slicing blades and their uses.
- 20 easy-to-follow recipes offer colorful inspiration for snacks, salads, main courses and desserts.
- Recipe highlights include: Vanilla-Spiced Apple & Pear Chips; Beet, Fennel and Carrot Salad; Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese; Shrimp Pad Thai with Daikon Noodles; Fish Tacos with Jicama Slaw; and Spiced Apple Cake.
- Hardcover, 56 pages.
- Use & Care
- This spiral slicer can be easily disassembled and washed under warm water with mild detergent or placed on the upper rack of a dishwasher.
- The blades should be removed and washed similarly. Be cautious when washing the blades, as they are very sharp and should not be touched directly.
Next Day Delivery