OXO Spiralizer & Spiralizer Book Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This powerful compact spiralizer transforms fruit and vegetables into healthy, flavorful noodles. Three stainless-steel blades let you choose from spaghetti, fettuccine or ribbon-cut spirals – perfect for making delicious "pastas," curly fries, salads and garnishes in seconds. For inspiration and recipe ideas, we included The Spiralizer Cookbook 2.0. It has over 20 recipes for every meal of the day, plus expert tips and step-by-step techniques.
- Set includes OXO Spiralizer and The Spiralizer Cookbook 2.0.
- Spiralizes a wide range of fruit and vegetables, including zucchini, potatoes, cucumbers, carrots, onions, cabbage, butternut squash, beets, apples and pears.
- Includes three stainless-steel blades: a shredder blade for cutting long, spaghetti-like spiral strands; a chipper blade for long, thick spiral strands; and a straight blade for long, ribbon-like strands.
- Removable blade box keeps blades clean, safe and organized when not in use.
- Durable BPA-free plastic and silicone construction.
- Suctions to countertop for stable, sturdy grip.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" x 9 3/4" x 8 3/4" high.
- 3 lb.
- Made in China.
The Spiralizer Cookbook 2.0
- Recipe highlights include Baked Eggs with Zucchini, Thai Cucumber Salad with Flank Steak, Apple Cabbage Salad with Bacon and Candied Walnuts and Pear and Hazelnut Frangipane Tart.
- Hardcover; 56 pages.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe. Carefully remove blade, food holder and rotating handle for thorough cleansing.
- Hand-wash blade box.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.