OXO Good Grips 18-Piece Utensil Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
You'll always have the right tool at hand with this complete 18-piece set from OXO. The heat-resistant nylon and silicone tools work well on both nonstick and enameled cookware, while the stainless-steel utensils have soft ergonomic handles for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Set includes nylon-tipped tongs, nylon spoon, nylon slotted spoon, nylon ladle, nylon flex turner, nylon square turner, silicone spoon, small and medium silicone spatulas, silicone cookie spatula, swivel peeler, can opener, ice cream scoop, grater, pizza wheel, potato masher, garlic press and balloon whisk.
- Sturdy heat-resistant nylon and silicone tools are safe for use with nonstick cookware and bakeware.
- Stainless-steel tools have soft, ergonomic santoprene handles for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Nylon-Tipped Tongs: 12" long.
- Nylon Spoon: 13" long.
- Nylon Slotted Spoon: 13" long.
- Nylon Ladle: 13" long.
- Nylon Flex Turner: 11" long.
- Nylon Square Turner: 13 1/2" long.
- Silicone Spoon: 11 3/4" long.
- Small Silicone Spatula: 9 1/2" long.
- Medium Silicone Spatula: 12" long.
- Silicone Cookie Spatula: 9 1/4" long.
- Swivel Peeler: 7" long.
- Can Opener: 7" long.
- Ice Cream Scoop: 8 1/4" long.
- Grater: 10" long.
- Pizza Wheel: 8" long.
- Potato Masher: 10" long.
- Garlic Press: 7" long.
- Balloon Whisk: 11" long.
- Made in China.
- Nylon-tipped tongs lock closed for safe, convenient storage.
- Nylon spoon is perfect for everything from stirring to serving.
- Nylon slotted spoon is great for lifting and draining food from water, broth and sauces.
- Nylon flex turner has thin, flexible edges that slide under eggs, burgers, crepes and more.
- Nylon square turner has a squared shape that's designed to turn grilled sandwiches and fillets.
- Silicone spoon has flexible edges for scraping food from pans and stirring sauces.
- Silicone spatulas are ideal for everything from mixing and blending to folding and scraping.
- Silicone cookie spatula has rounded corners for scraping dough from spoons; perfectly sized for lifting cookies.
- Swivel peeler features sharp stainless-steel blade and built-in potato-eye remover.
- Can opener is ergonomically designed with oversized soft-grip knob and sharp stainless-steel cutting blade.
- Ice cream scoop has pointed tip that scoops through even the hardest frozen desserts.
- Grater is designed for fine grating and shredding.
- Pizza wheel has sharp rotary cutter that glides through even the heartiest pies.
- Potato masher features durable stainless-steel wire head.
- Garlic press has large chamber and soft nonslip handles for comfortable squeezing.
- Balloon whisk is useful for beating eggs, whipping cream and blending sauces.
- Use & Care
- All tools except can opener are dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash can opener.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.