OXO Flavor Injector
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The best way to infuse your meat with added flavor is to inject it. OXO's Flavor Injector accelerates the process with this handy tool. Simply fill the BPA-free Tritan™ tube to your desired amount of marinade using the convenient measurement markings, and inject your bird or roast with succulent flavor. The large, open handle provides a comfortable grip while pushing at any angle.
- Injects marinades and brines into meat and poultry for more flavor in less time.
- Large ergonomic handle.
- Stainless-steel needles stow inside injector tube when not in use.
- Includes two needles for thick or thin marinades with color-coded grips for easy on-off twisting, even with greasy fingers.
- BPA-free Tritan tube with measurement markings up to 2 oz.
- Silicone gasket.
- Comes apart for thorough cleaning.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/4" diam., 7 1/2" long.
- 2 oz.-cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, place a few drops of vegetable oil on the silicone gasket at the end of the plunger for smooth dispensing.
- Use a fine mesh or coffee filter to strain larger pieces out of your marinade to help prevent clogging.
- Fill bowl with warm, soapy water.
- Place needle into soapy water and pull handle to fill injector.
- Push handle to empty soap and water from injector.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.