OXO On Clarity Cordless Glass Electric Kettle
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
OXO combines its signature innovation with a sleek, modern design—the high-tech result is a cordless electric kettle that goes effortlessly from the kitchen to your dining table. The crystal-clear borosilicate glass kettle boils water in a flash, then turns itself off automatically, and it's cord-free when removed from the 360° swivel base.
- Faster than a microwave, this cordless electric kettle rapidly heats up to 8 cups of water to a rolling boil.
- Illuminated LED power switch automatically turns off the kettle when water boils.
- Removable glass kettle has an insulated stainless-steel bottom to keep water warm—and protect surfaces.
- Measurement markings make it easy to gauge quantities.
- Soft-open lid slowly releases steam and prevents splatter.
- Stay-cool handle ensures a secure, comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model: #8710300
- 7 1/2-cup capacity (59 fl. oz.)
- 9" x 6 1/4" x 11 1/4" high.
- 2 lb. 12 oz.
- 1500 watts.
- BPA-free borosilicate glass protects against thermal shock.
- Convenient ounce and milliliter markings ensure precise measuring.
- Soft-open lid slowly releases steam and prevents splatter.
- Cord wraps neatly around base for compact storage.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States and Canadian electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not open lid during operation. Boiling water could splash from the kettle.
- Always unplug the unit from the wall outlet and turn off before cleaning.
- Remove filter, rinse with warm water and rub any deposits off with a soft, damp cloth.
- Clean exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use chemicals, steel wool, or abrasive cleaners to clean the kettle.
- Never immerse the kettle or base in water or other liquids.
- Always ensure the kettle is switched off, cleaned and dried before storing.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by NATIVEGIRL from Beautiful electric kettle I was not sure I was going to keep it at first, since I was used to a much smaller one I had used for years. I really researched looking for a smaller one, however did not find a satisfactory item. I love the BPA free and OXO brand, which was the deciding factor to order this kettle. It heats rapidly and I feel very safe with all of the great features of the product. It is somewhat difficult getting my hand to move inside while wiping it dry after use. I use it almost daily and am very happy I made this choice. This kettle is lightweight, but certainly solid and durable. Many I looked at weighed much more.Date published: 2016-02-29Rated 5 out of 5 by NovaShopper from Excellent Tea Kettle! We got this kettle a couple of months ago and have been very happy with it. At first my husband was skeptical, but he quickly became a convert after a couple of uses. We drink freshly brewed iced tea with lunch & dinner all year long, so we put it to good use. Even at full capacity, the kettle brings water to a rolling boil in a couple of minutes. It turns itself off so there's no risk of boiling over or boiling dry. The handle, lid and base stay cool which minimizes the chance of getting burnt. We have a galley kitchen, so counter space is at a premium. This kettle has a small footprint and fits very nicely on the small counter by the sink. It also frees up a burner on our stove since we aren't using the old-fashioned kettle anymore. Clean up's a breeze! We usually just rinse it out and dry it after each use and it's ready to go for the next time we need it.Date published: 2015-12-19