OXO 16-Piece Smart Seal Glass Container Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Keep food fresh at home or take it along to picnics and parties with no fears of it leaking. OXO's SNAP food container set has you covered with eight different sizes, all in super-strong borosilicate glass safe for microwave and oven reheating.
- Set includes 4 round containers (1-, 2-, 4- and 7-cup) and 4 rectangular containers (4-oz., 1.6 cup, 3.5-cup and 8-cup) with lids.
- Borosilicate glass is thermal-shock resistant for freezer-to-oven convenience.
- Glass lids have four locking tabs and a removable silicone gaskets for leak-proof seals.
- Pieces in the set nest and stack to save storage space.
- Clear glass lets you see easily what's stored inside.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1-cup round: 4 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- 2-cup round: 5 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high.
- 4-cup round: 6 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high.
- 7-cup round: 7 3/4" diam., 4" high.
- 4-oz. rectangular: 4 3/4" x 3 1/2", 2 1/4" high.
- 1.6-cup rectangular: 6 1/4" x 4 1/4, 2 1/2" high.
- 3.5-cup rectangular: 8" x 5 1/2", 3 1/4" high.
- 8-cup rectangular: 9 1/2" x 6 1/2", 3 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Microwavable; oven and freezer safe. (Lids are not oven safe.)
- When heating directly from freezer to oven, do not set oven above 450˚F.
- Always unlatch tabs on lid before heating in microwave.
- Containers are dishwasher safe (lids are top-rack dishwasher safe).
- To prevent scratches on glass, do not clean with scouring pads or abrasives.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Not Hercules from Difficult Covers The bowls themselves are of excellent quality. However, I cannot use the covers, because the four attached fasteners are impossible for me to push in to tighten. A strong young man struggled to do this, and finally did, but even he had difficulty in fastening those tabs. For me, those covers are useless, since I can't fasten them. I don't recommend these bowls unless your name is Samson or Hercules.Date published: 2018-03-20