OXO 15-Piece Kitchen Tool Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
If you're looking for a deluxe set with a tool for just about every kitchen task imaginable—this is it. Designed for top performance and ease of use, it includes a wide assortment of OXO's signature tools. To keep everything organized and within easy reach of the cook, the set also has a sleek, space-saving utensil holder.
- Set includes: nylon-tipped tongs, nylon spoon and slotted spoon, nylon turner, swivel peeler, soft-handled can opener, ice cream scoop, grater, pizza wheel, potato masher, meat tenderizer, balloon whisk, silicone spatula and a utensil holder.
- Sturdy, heat-resistant nylon and silicone tools are perfect for use with nonstick cookware and bakeware.
- Stainless-steel tools have soft, ergonomic santoprene handles for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Handsome utensil holder provides efficient countertop storage for your tools.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Nylon-Tipped Locking Tongs: 9" long.
- Nylon Spoon: 13" long.
- Slotted Spoon: 13" long.
- Nylon Round Turner: 11" long.
- Nylon Square Turner: 11" long.
- Swivel Peeler: 7" long.
- Soft-Handled Can Opener: 7" long.
- Ice Cream Scoop: 8 1/4" long.
- Grater: 10" long.
- Pizza Wheel: 9" long.
- Potato Masher: 10" long.
- Meat Tenderizer: 9" long.
- Silicone Spatula: 11 3/4" long.
- Balloon Whisk: 11" long.
- Utensil Holder: 12 3/4" x 5" x 8" high.
- Nylon-Tipped Tongs: Designed to lock closed for convenient storage, these tongs feature nylon heads to protect your cookware.
- Nylon Spoon: Perfect for everything from stirring to serving, this spoon is safe for use on nonstick surfaces and heat-resistant to 400°F.
- Slotted Spoon: Great for lifting and draining foods from water, broth or sauces, this spoon is safe for use on nonstick surfaces and heat-resistant to 400°F.
- Nylon Round Turner: Ideal for flipping burger, pancakes and omelets, this spatula is safe for use on nonstick surfaces and heat-resistant to 400°F.
- Nylon Square Turner: Squared shape is Perfect for turning grilled sandwiches, this spatula is safe for use on nonstick surfaces and heat-resistant to 400°F.
- Swivel Peeler: Soft handled peeler has a sharp stainless-steel blade with a built-in potato-eye remover.
- Soft-Handled Can Opener: Ergonomically designed can opener features an oversized turning knob and sharp stainless-steel cutting blade.
- Ice Cream Scoop: Featuring OXO's signature Good Grips handle, this sturdy, chrome-plated scoop has a pointed tip that scoops through even the hardest frozen desserts.
- Grater: Designed for fine grating and shredding, this stainless-steel grater features a soft, non-slip handle for the ultimate comfort and ease of use.
- Pizza Wheel: This rotary cutter has a sharp stainless-steel blade that easily glides through even the heartiest pizzas. The ergonomically contoured santoprene handle provides a steady grip.
- Potato Masher: This classic potato masher combines a durable stainless-steel wire head with an ergonomically contoured santoprene handle for a secure grip.
- Meat Tenderizer: Double-sided aluminum mallet combines a textured surface for breaking down tough meat fibers with a smooth surface for pounding and flattening meat. The soft-grip handle absorbs pressure and provides cushioning for your hand.
- Silicone Spatula: Ideal for everything from mixing and blending to folding and scraping, this hardworking spatula is safe for nonstick surfaces and heat-resistant to 600°F.
- Balloon Whisk: This classic whisk combines a rounded stainless-steel wire head with a soft-grip handle. Use it for tasks like beating eggs, whipping cream and blending sauces.
- Utensil Holder: This handsome stainless-steel container has a removable drip tray for easy cleaning.
- Use & Care
- Utensil holder and all tools except the can opener and meat tenderizer are dishwasher safe.
- Can opener and meat tenderizer should be hand-washed.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by craftymama from Amazing quality Was recently given this as a housewarming present. I had already collected various kitchen tools and had them on my counter in a not so attractive container. But this set seriously puts what I had been using to shame. First of all, it is soo pretty to look at. Second, everything is of the highest quality. I used to think that a pizza cutter was a pizza cutter, until I used this one. It is so much easier to use than my old one. I have tossed most of my old tools after using these. It's also so handy to have everything right there, instead of digging through drawers to find things. And the rubber bottom is awesome. Keeps it all protected. Best gift ever!Date published: 2015-05-27