OXO On Barista Brain 12-Cup Coffee Maker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through September 30. Learn More
OXO brings the precision brewing skills of a master barista to this intuitive coffee system. Providing handcrafted-quality coffee at the touch of a button, its intelligent microprocessor monitors time, temperature and volume from start to finish. For optimal versatility, the machine has two carafes: a glass carafe to heat water for brewing coffee or tea—and an insulated carafe into which the coffee is brewed.
- Meets the official Gold Cup Standard established by the Specialty Coffee Associations of America (SCAA).
- In Coffee Mode, this advanced machine brews from 4 to 12 cups of coffee directly into the insulated stainless-steel carafe.
- Measured using an integrated scale, water is heated in the removable glass reservoir and the optimal temperature (197.6-204.8°F) is precisely maintained throughout the entire brewing process.
- Water is pumped to the brew basket in perfectly timed cycles, starting with a short cycle that allows coffee to bloom for full flavor extraction.
- Rainmaker™ showerhead evenly disperses water over coffee grounds for uniform saturation.
- In Kettle Mode, the borosilicate glass water reservoir doubles as a tea kettle, adjusting the infusing temperature for different types of tea (175-212°F), then maintaining the perfect temperature for up to 30 minutes.
- Includes a coffee scoop and ten paper filters.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #: 8710000
- 7 3/4" x 14 3/4" x 16" high.
- 12-cup. cap.
- 8 lb. 12 oz.
- 1400 watts.
- Programmable machine operates with one-touch ease—just press a button and let OXO take care of the rest.
- Intelligent microprocessor precisely controls every aspect of the brewing process, from start to finish.
- Intuitive LED Interface with a backlit screen displays coffeemaker status and freshness indicator.
- A single dial makes it simple to program the number of cups for coffee/tea, 24-hour start timer and more.
- Innovative internal scale intelligently monitors water volume for optimum coffee extraction.
- Water is heated and held at the perfect temperature for coffee (197.6-204.8°F) or your preferred temperature for tea (174-212°F).
- An internal mixing tube ensures that coffee is blended thoroughly as it's brewed into the carafe, so the first sip is as delicious as the last.
- Large brew basket arranges the grounds for full flavor extraction—whether you're brewing four cups or a full pot.
- Vacuum-insulated stainless-steel thermal carafe keeps coffee hot and fresh for several hours.
- Removable glass kettle heats water to brew coffee or to make tea and other hot beverages.
- Kettle is made of durable, BPA-free borosilicate glass for thermal shock protection and pure, clean flavor.
- Soft, non-slip handles on both carafes guarantee easy pouring.
- Descale warning lets you know when it's time to clean the coffee maker.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States and Canadian electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- OXO recommends using OXO On 12-Cup Paper Coffee Filters (#8710800).
- After each use, hand wash the carafes and brew basket with mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly.
- The brew basket, Rainmaker™ showerhead, silicone water bridge, carafe lid, coffee scoop and mixing tube are removable and top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Clean the outside of the coffee maker regularly with a damp cloth and wipe dry.
- Coffee oil stains in the stainless-steel carafe may be removed by placing a small amount of dishwasher detergent and water in carafe and allowing it to soak overnight. Please note that the thermal carafe is not dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.