Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Programmable Coffee Maker
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A sleek new stainless-steel design refreshes the look of our 12-cup programmable coffee maker. Custom-order your perfect pot ahead of time with easy-touch buttons for Bold flavor and small-batch brewing (one to four cups). Time Since Brew lets you keep an eye on coffee freshness.
- 24-hour programmability with auto start.
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display.
- A Bold program adjusts brew time to produce a stronger pot of coffee.
- 1-4 cup function is optimized for brewing small batches.
- Pause & Serve allows quick pours during brewing.
- Time Since Brew display indicates coffee freshness at a glance.
- 12-cup glass carafe.
- Sustainable and reusable goldtone permanent filter basket.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 1/2" x 11" x 14 1/2" high; 5 lb. 8 oz.
- 12-cup cap. (5 oz. each).
- Model #CM1421T-UL.
- Nonstick, stain-resistant warming plate for easy cleaning.
- 2-hour auto shutoff ensures safety.
- Viewable water-level indicator.
- After 250 cycles, a "Clean" icon on display indicates that's it's time to use automatic cleaning cycle.
- Polypropylene and stainless-steel housing.
- Includes measuring spoon.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States and Canadian electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Clean the filter basket, filter, carafe and carafe lid after each use in hot, sudsy water.
- Wipe the appliance's exterior surface with a soft, damp cloth to remove stains.
- Use a damp cloth to gently wipe the warming plate. Never use an abrasive cleaner to clean it.
- When the user keeps the power cord plugged into a 120V/60HZ power supply outlet and continuously brew 250 cycles, "CLEAN" will appear in display and remind user to start the clean function. Once clean function is complete, "CLEAN" will disappear and you can make the coffee again.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by OCMom from Great find! This coffee maker is fantastic! We purchased it to replace our old Cusinart PerfectTemp 14 cup machine. This new machine brews very hot coffeee quickly ( 7 minutes for a full pot), which was my main reason for getting rid of our old machine. This one is beautiful and takes up less space on our counter. It is easy to move back and forth to fill up the water tank because it is not heavy. It seems to be as good or better quality than our old Cuisinart and costs about half the price! Love it.Date published: 2019-10-18
is caraffe dishwasher safe? Hi susan, It is advised that you clean the filter basket, filter, carafe and carafe lid after each use in hot, sudsy water.Date published: 2019-11-10
What are the dimensions of the Open Kitchen programmable coffeemaker?Hi Thirsty prof, The dimensions are 7 1/2” x 11” x 14 1/2” high.Date published: 2019-11-05
Does this use the flat-bottomed Mr Coffee type filter or the cone-shaped Melitta type filter?Hi Darb, Included is a gold tone permanent reusable cone-shaped filter.Date published: 2019-08-26
how long can this be set to keep the hotplate on after a pot of coffee has been brewed?Hi someguy in KC, The warming plate will stay on up to 2 hours.Date published: 2019-08-26
Is there a way to preset a brewing time once and possibly hit an auto button each night instead of having to set the morning brew time every night.