Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Wood Utensil Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Life in the kitchen is easier when you have the right tool for the task. Our set of six beech wood tools is perfect for everyday baking, cooking and serving. Ideal for use with nonstick cookware, they make a wonderful housewarming gift, or refresher set for home cooks and bakers.
- Six-piece set includes spoon, slotted spoon, fat spoon, long spoon, angled spatula and slotted spatula.
- Made of solid beech wood for lightweight durability.
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- Part of our exclusive Open Kitchen collection, designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Spoon: 14" long.
- Slotted Spoon: 12" long.
- Fat Spoon: 12" long.
- Long Spoon: 12" long.
- Angled Spatula: 12" long.
- Slotted Spatula: 12" long.
- Spoon is perfect for stirring soups, sauces and stews, with a long handle for keeping hands safely away from heat.
- Slotted spoon drains liquids from foods before serving.
- Fat spoon has a robust design for mixing stiff doughs or dense ingredients.
- Long spoon has generous handle for reaching into deep pots or mixing bowls.
- Angled spatula provides leverage when turning, lifting and transferring foods.
- Slotted spatula easily turns, lifts and transfers food, with perforations for draining cooking liquids.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash and dry thoroughly.
- To prevent drying and cracking and to preserve the wood's natural finish, periodically apply a thick coat of food-safe mineral oil to the surface.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.